Poverty and unorganized crime roleplay

Angela

Hi! I'm raising this thread as to ask if people would be interested in roleplaying non gang affiliated humble/poor characters. An ideal location for this kind of roleplay would be south Pillbox, next to the highway, since it gives a poor urban vibe, without being a gang territory, besides there are several apartment on sale in that area. The idea would be to have a little community, with different type of characters, all sharing similar living conditions. It'd be about roleplaying the struggle, low end jobs such as cashier or stripping, minor illegal things such as robberies or drug sales, but without the organization of a gang. Socialization, alcohol and drug abuse, relationships and domistic violence would be common. But members of this community shouldn't be killing people around like gang members, we wouldn't be cop killers, just average people who are failing in life.

Example of a realistic pillbox apartment:

Spoiler

20200908192543_1.thumb.jpg.6c7334fdaaec6b82927ef9ed80cf520f.jpg

It'd basicaly be civilian roleplay without being a mallrat, a mixture between legal and illegal roleplay. Would you be interested in this kind of roleplay?

Let me know by PM if you are interested. In fact, I'm thinking of applying for a business in the area. A cheap motel/inn, with a pub and bedrooms por people to rent for low money. It'd be the kind of place you'd go if you had nowhere else to go. It'd be a different type of renting option and more fun than the motels out there since it'd be ran by other players and you'd meet other shady characters in there

I roleplay my character as a man who loves to help these kind of people, the character story is he was a volunteer in a halfway house back in San Diego. Help some of the addicts to reintegrate to society, I think this would be great for my character development.

Looking forward to it.

Really cool stuff. Although I'm thinking of portraying a homeless guy. Asking by-passers for loose change, digging out the trash. There are spots that are great for homeless roleplay. We need unique roleplayers  in gtaw, not just mallrats, gangbangers and businessmen. Anyways, nice one.

We're out here, just need to know where to find us. ?

Would love to see more characters who are willing to stay dedicated to being poor as long as they're accurate and in-depth representations, not the typical "harhar homeless man high off speed talking about aliens" we've seen for the millionth time. 

Would ALSO like to see more characters shrugging off the homeless/poor and generally avoiding them as they would IRL. The vast majority are way too friendly and accepting of the homeless and hey, I play a male character, good luck NOT getting hit on and diddled if you play a female character.

#stoptryingtofuckthehomeless2k20 

• Upvote 1