Davis Mega Mall

1 hour ago, eTaylor said:

There's no racist comment, just a misunderstanding on your part. It's an open discussion so I just commented on it, but we're taking it pretty far off-topic and it's hate to ruin the thread. If you'd like to discuss the intricacies of the teaching coming from the privileged strata of society my PM box is wide open and I'll invite you to a dialogue, just not on this thread.

2 hours ago, Marksman said:

I didn't apologize for what I said. I apologized that you misunderstood what I said. I don't think you've yet to understand what I said at all.

can you guys just stop replying to @Ode to Liberty hes an obvious troll account that was made simply to create discourse in this thread

9 hours ago, Ode to Liberty said:

Why are you being argumentative over a racist comment? You do realize that you're making yourself look like a racist by defending what was thought to be an innocent mistake, but now it's actually looking racist and the apology is looking like something similar to a get out of jail card.

Stop defending racism. Marksman apologized because I took offense to what he said and now you're trying to strengthen the racist statement.

• Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1
13 hours ago, Ode to Liberty said:

Why are you being argumentative over a racist comment? You do realize that you're making yourself look like a racist by defending what was thought to be an innocent mistake, but now it's actually looking racist and the apology is looking like something similar to a get out of jail card.

Stop defending racism. Marksman apologized because I took offense to what he said and now you're trying to strengthen the racist statement.

go to bed bro

In my opinion the Davis Hall needs to be reworked heavily, I'm not personally sure how limited the furnishing/mapping is for gta v but I'm not fond of it at all. I like the idea of having a mall on the server, but I do find the interior rather bland and that all the windows make a weird mirror image which should be fixed. It also has no color contrast, it's basically all white and too bright. There's also no markings above the doors to show what store is what inside, so I didn't even bother checking them out. 

While viewing over the interior, it's just a bunch of doors with an escalator in the middle. It's not very creative. Not every store has to be an interior of where you must press Y to enter. For example, you can make a cafeteria, 24/7 or a clothing store in the main hallway that is visible as soon as you walk in, and that you can interact with to give the place a little bit of life. I get more life from a 24/7 store that you walk into, rather then this mall and that should not be the case. 

Overall this mall is no where near being finished, needs a lot of work for it to be an attraction or a place that'll actually be used. I'd rather give you my honest opinion about it, so you can make it better for everyone. ❤️

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Marksman said:

is it a stereotype if its true?

??‍♂️.. Most definitely 90% of us are not out to harm people so yes its indeed a stereotype & not even true. We don't cause harm to random people even in di heart of di ghetto. Yu look for trouble thats exactly what yu get bein of any other race ethnicity. When Im rping around gang areas ig, I tend to encounter all types of unrealistic scenarios from these characters & I am more than certain many of em are of non African or African American decent so its definitely a stereotypical issue in any server.. In regards to di brotha Ode to Liberty statement, I stand wid him on sheddin more light on di positive side of how we portray these characters (African American characters) in di server & much further steer away from limiting our lifestyle to just gang violence & activity ig.. definitely not di case irl.. fuck di news they only show that type shit from our communities irl even in LA so plz dnt try to combat dis status on how its proof that that's di shit we be on forreal when I can assure thats not di case in our communities everyday. Us black people are very compassionate so therefore lets incorporate other scenarios in dis server when rping a black character please, di mall will be a great start.?

Edited by Yaad Da God
3 hours ago, Yaad Da God said:

??‍♂️.. Most definitely 90% of us are not out to harm people so yes its indeed a stereotype & not even true. We don't cause harm to random people even in di heart of di ghetto. Yu look for trouble thats exactly what yu get bein of any other race ethnicity. When Im rping around gang areas ig, I tend to encounter all types of unrealistic scenarios from these characters & I am more than certain many of em are of non African or African American decent so its definitely a stereotypical issue in any server.. In regards to di brotha Ode to Liberty statement, I stand wid him on sheddin more light on di positive side of how we portray these characters (African American characters) in di server & much further steer away from limiting our lifestyle to just gang violence & activity ig.. definitely not di case irl.. fuck di news they only show that type shit from our communities irl even in LA so plz dnt try to combat dis status on how its proof that that's di shit we be on forreal when I can assure thats not di case in our communities everyday. Us black people are very compassionate so therefore lets incorporate other scenarios in dis server when rping a black character please, di mall will be a great start.?

Aye bro let's stop talking about that before this weird ass @Ode to Liberty come up on some NPC Bot Clone shit and start flaming you for using the wrong pro-nouns and say you aren't black. 

Edited by MCB666
  • Upvote 1