Davis Mega Mall

I'm fairly new to this community, but bringing more attention to African American neighborhoods is something I am grateful for. Previous servers I had spent some time with did not steer away from the grotesque stereotype that all African Americans (or POC's for that matter) were out to cause harm to you.

A positive move for the GTA World community, I will definitely be visiting the mall when my character is approved.

2 hours ago, Ode to Liberty said:

grotesque stereotype that all African Americans (or POC's for that matter) were out to cause harm to you.

is it a stereotype if its true?

One of the more common character types that less experienced players will try out is that exact stereotype where they are a big bad banger and if you arent with them you're going to eat the dirt.

Edited by Marksman
  • Applaud 1
5 minutes ago, Marksman said:

One of the more common character types that less experienced players will try out is that exact stereotype where they are a big bad banger and if you arent with them you're going to eat the dirt.

Like many people have said, don't dress like you're a millionaire and don't drive a super car in South LS. It's easy to avoid problems if you don't let them happen to begin with. If you act like Billy Bad ass the former navy seal IDF special forces soldier, and act like you're hot shit around a gang banger, expect the worst to happen. When looking for someone to rob or fight, these are probably the first people they'll go for; experienced or not.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dustyboi said:

Like many people have said, don't dress like you're a millionaire and don't drive a super car in South LS. It's easy to avoid problems if you don't let them happen to begin with. If you act like Billy Bad ass the former navy seal IDF special forces soldier, and act like you're hot shit around a gang banger, expect the worst to happen. When looking for someone to rob or fight, these are probably the first people they'll go for; experienced or not.

That's not relevant to my comment. Like, literally, not at all. That kind of character stereotype acts like they're hot shit around everyone else and expect the best to happen. This happens on the north and south side of the freeway.

34 minutes ago, Marksman said:

You are a racist and I hope you get banned from this community. If you don't realize how racist that really is then you need to go and take a course on how to be more progressive. You are the poster boy for white privilege. You get the opportunity to sit here and dictate what us African Americans really do, say and think on a roleplaying game and yet you choose a boring, disgusting stereotype because you have not done much research other than movies - which by the way, corrupt people's mindset.

• Applaud 3