Davis Mega Mall

Yes people say shopping mall this and that and we won't go there cause it's Davis. Yes it's Davis shopping mall. For locals mostly, cause supercar owners don't even go to malls for shopping? Designer shops, ever heard of it? Ponsonbys? Shops around Rockford? Vinewood? Yes that's where wealthy people usually shop if they are shopping, cause people nowadays use online shops more and more. I am not saying you cannot go there, it's only that you know...it's Davis Shopping mall. Which means people from the neighbouring projects will always be there, cause it's their home. You on the other hand live somewhere at Vespucci Canals or Vinewood, so why would you even go there?

• Applaud 1
33 minutes ago, Fergie said:

Because it’s the ONLY mall in all of Los Sant- hell, all of San Andreas, right now? 

From OOC perspective yes. But in rather underdeveloped area so to say, so in my opinion wealthy people wouldn't go there even if it was the only mall in the city. This reasoning is quite similar to the question why prison does not have separate wings for men and women, which I personally find ridiculous.

The reasoning there is that it would impact the roleplay in bad manner. But still...mapping a shopping mall ain't easy, but I'd like to see one also outside Davis. Because malls do not only serve as a place for shopping.

Edited by Engelbert
1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

From OOC perspective yes. But in rather underdeveloped area so to say, so in my opinion wealthy people wouldn't go there even if it was the only mall in the city. This reasoning is quite similar to the question why prison does not have separate wings for men and women, which I personally find ridiculous.

The reasoning there is that it would impact the roleplay in bad manner. But still...mapping a shopping mall ain't easy, but I'd like to see one also outside Davis. 

There will be outside of Davis. Bjork already mentioned it in his post, just needs time for it, because it's a long process.

I personally didn't like the place. The exterior concept did not match the interior at all, the mapping is not fully detailed (not sure if its done). However the effort can be seen with the small stores. I don't think this was needed or is going to have much RP success, but those are my thoughts and my opinion. But nevertheless great effort. Hope the owner pushes RP in there or develops a new concept if things do not work out.

• Upvote 3