[LSNN] Election: Democratic Committee Assistant Director Accused of Abusing Veterans

Greyfeather

CvaVzrI.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Election: Democratic Committee Assistant Director Accused of Abusing Veterans

Nayeli Greyfeather

1471145267_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.1763e563ae89dd67a4bd46b2164434d9.png
Ms. Collins announces her appointment as Assistant Director [image altered to protect personal information]

Multiple witnesses have come forward accusing LS Democratic Party Committee Assistant Director, Chloe Collins, of abusing military veterans.

Thomas Price, owner of the Uniform Coffee Shop, said of the alleged incident, "(Last week) we were made aware of (Chloe) smoking marijuana in a public gym. Upon me making the Democratic Party aware...we were met (by Chloe) approaching us in our shop and openly calling us mass murderers."

"We run the San Andreas Veterans Association (SAVA) from this coffee shop and we don't appreciate them coming and calling potential PTSD Vets mass murderers. I don't really care if people call me mean things, but it's still wrong. We have veterans who go through a lot, it's not an easy change, it's not an easy world. And that kind of talk? It can bring someone's mental health back ten years."

"Just after the incident I was met with verbal abuse from her and her friend outside the shop because I had shut the place and refused to serve coffee to them." Ms. Collins and her friend, who drives a yellow taxi, allegedly called him "c**t, pr**k, and useless f**k."

398188629_CharlesGalloway.jpg.7954edaa88a8790723e392f78067f7ad.jpg

Democratic Party Chairman, Charles Galloway [image used with permission]

Commenting on the allegations, Democratic Party Chairman, Charles Galloway offered the following statement:

The Democratic Party has set up an internal board formed by executive members to deal with the last reports on Miss Collins. We're going through all the evidence we got, reviewing them one by one with caution. We are aware of the situation and we're dealing with accordingly. We'll let media know of the outcome of the decision once the board concludes their investigation which should be in the next days.   

When asked whether, if the allegations are true, such attitudes held within the Party hierarchy meant voters should doubt the Democratic Party's intention to implement its Veterans Pension Program, Mr. Galloway indicated that an official statement would be forthcoming.

LSNN has reached out through Mr. Galloway for comment from Ms. Collins.

Numerous veterans who were present during the alleged incident also commented.  Arthur said, "This fine nation has been infiltrated by subversive, manipulative, and sinister elements that produce only hedonism, complete liberalism, privileges and rights without obligations...these people that represent these elements, such as (Ms. Collins), hate us and anyone good and kind along with us. I don't want anyone close to me with PTSD killing themselves because some punks spat on them for what they did for their nation."

"The place was tense afterwards," says Kathrine, who was sitting on a nearby couch. "I was angry with her for saying that as well - and directing (the comments) to some people who have severe PTSD, nonetheless."

Alexander said, "Us Vets are being seen as bad people, for no reason. We gave up a whole lot when we served, and that's the treatment we get? It's just not fair."

Considering the potential effect of the comments on SAVA membership, Mr. Price said "We've kept a few of them in the dark about the comments due to the sensitivity around the subject."

LSNN will monitor the outcome of the the Democratic Party's internal review, Further articles will be published as more information comes available.

Y8l4IDT.png

2OyH6Zd.png

Y8l4IDT.png

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - CLICK HERE

• Upvote 4

User: HeemeyerActual
Comment: Privileged West Coast urbanites living on taxpayer money shouldn't be allowed to represent the DNC in matters related to the veterans of our great nation. Ms. Collins knows nothing about the struggles of her fellow Americans and she's extremely vocal about the career choices that they made, calling them 'murderers' and such. "I'll join the military and kill people instead of being a doctor", in her own words. Shame on her, and shame on the people that raised her to become an entitled child.

User: Woody68W
Comment: The amount of fuckery and backhanded non-sense that I see from the Democratic party gets worse day by day, If this is how they're going to continue then the Republicans have an easy win considering they don't seem to pay respects to the people who give them the free speech to hate on them.

User: Ink

Comment: wicked cool how the article talks nothing about when price refused to serve them because chloe's friend is trans. Price you're a complete knob mate an absolute tosser. You use your coffee shop and your veterans org to be a republican shill and it's disrespectful for the lads you served with for you to borrow your shared service and use it like a personal tool for your friends to win political seats. you're disgusting and a liar and bring shame to the service men of this country who are honorable

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Ink said:

Comment: wicked cool how the article talks nothing about when price refused to serve them because chloe's friend is trans. Price you're a complete knob mate an absolute tosser. You use your coffee shop and your veterans org to be a republican shill and it's disrespectful for the lads you served with for you to borrow your shared service and use it like a personal tool for your friends to win political seats. you're disgusting and a liar and bring shame to the service men of this country who are honorable

User: BeanerDean

Comment: blow it out ur ass commie

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Ink said:

User: AccelR8R.OpeR8R

Comment: yeahyehayehayehayheyah okay communist, fuckin cold war all over again

• Upvote 5
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic