Regarding Trucking and Shipment

Zesa

Hey there,

I've read somewhere that when delivering you're not only delivering towards orders based on players but also to other businesses now, which brings me to my question on why there's absolutely zero available orders at this time of day. From 10:00 to 12:00 (as of now) I've regularly checked the system for orders and it still appeared empty, yet in reallife, that is exactly where usually most of the time crates and stuff gets delivered, so that doesn't quite add up, does it?

Delivering clothes to a clothing store at 12 PM or delivering Ink to an Ink & Tattoo store that is as well closed at that time, in my opinion that doesn't really add up.

Edited by Zesa
Just now, Akiba said:

What rank are you? I'm the first rank and have only seen jobs come up once. Then I saw 8 vans zoom and speedrun it, while I sit there and roleplay.

It's not only me but others as well with higher ranks. We literally have zero orders. And to be that doesn't make sense, even till now, there's nothing. I understand that there's quieter days and stuff, but it doesn't add up if we get orders at 12 PM and nothing at daylight. 

• 2 months later...