A couple of questions about the game rules.

Huki

I came from a Russian UCP project. Your rules, which I have read of course, are very similar in many ways. But I would still like to clarify a couple of questions.

1) There is such a rule in Russian UCP. The fact that in a normal robbery, where there are no witnesses (witnesses - at least 2), you must call the police on behalf of a random witness at the beginning or in the middle of the situation. This rule or its equivalent exists on GTA WORLD?

2) Where to submit complaints on your forum, if the player violated something. I couldn't figure it out. And also, where are the screenshots of the characters?

Oh, and Yes, I almost forgot. How does your personal account in UCP work? Do you have one UCP account where you can register characters? Or do you have each character - a separate office? If so, how many characters can you create at most? For this I did not find in the rules.

Something I forgot to write again, but not the point. I will play for the first time on the GTA 5 map and the question itself. Is there a game in the districts? In counties,not cities. Just from the part, I like to play exactly "village" characters from the district.

47 minutes ago, Huki said:

I came from a Russian UCP project. Your rules, which I have read of course, are very similar in many ways. But I would still like to clarify a couple of questions.

1) There is such a rule in Russian UCP. The fact that in a normal robbery, where there are no witnesses (witnesses - at least 2), you must call the police on behalf of a random witness at the beginning or in the middle of the situation. This rule or its equivalent exists on GTA WORLD?

2) Where to submit complaints on your forum, if the player violated something. I couldn't figure it out. And also, where are the screenshots of the characters?

1) No such rule exists. If there is no witnesses in a robbery, it isn't reported.
2) As answered above by Roza - https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/forum/17-player-reports/

45 minutes ago, Huki said:

Oh, and Yes, I almost forgot. How does your personal account in UCP work? Do you have one UCP account where you can register characters? Or do you have each character - a separate office? If so, how many characters can you create at most? For this I did not find in the rules.

There is a single UCP account allowed. There's 3 character slots so you are able to 3 characters in the start. You can purchase more character slots if you like.

43 minutes ago, Huki said:

Something I forgot to write again, but not the point. I will play for the first time on the GTA 5 map and the question itself. Is there a game in the districts? In counties,not cities. Just from the part, I like to play exactly "village" characters from the district.

I think you mean the county?
https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Blaine_County

2 hours ago, effion said:

1) No such rule exists. If there is no witnesses in a robbery, it isn't reported.
2) As answered above by Roza - https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/forum/17-player-reports/

There is a single UCP account allowed. There's 3 character slots so you are able to 3 characters in the start. You can purchase more character slots if you like.

I think you mean the county?
https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Blaine_County

No, well, agree that if there is a robbery somewhere in a semi-public place, where the police could be called. But it is not called because there are no players, just no players. This is probably crazy, but I'll try to figure it out. And Yes, about the County. Are there any factions there? I didn't fully understand the forum.

14 minutes ago, Huki said:

No, well, agree that if there is a robbery somewhere in a semi-public place, where the police could be called. But it is not called because there are no players, just no players. This is probably crazy, but I'll try to figure it out. And Yes, about the County. Are there any factions there? I didn't fully understand the forum.

There are safezones where you cannot commit any crime(eg robbery). They are referred to as crime-free zones. Refer to rule 12 - 

• Government buildings (such as police and fire stations, the prison and city hall).
  • Banks (ATM's not included) 
  • Airport
  • Customization feature (the player is considered INSIDE the building)
  • Ammunation

As for the Police being called - it will only happen by in-character means for example a witness calls the police when the robbery is happening or you call the police after you've been robbed. It's like real life, if nobody is around you IRL and you get robbed, you would contact the police after the robbery.

There are factions based in the county yes. You can find all factions here - https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/forum/6-factions/ (this is an OOC section of the forum, so don't metagame any information you see here!)

Edited by effion
9 hours ago, effion said:

There are safezones where you cannot commit any crime(eg robbery). They are referred to as crime-free zones. Refer to rule 12 - 

• Government buildings (such as police and fire stations, the prison and city hall).
  • Banks (ATM's not included) 
  • Airport
  • Customization feature (the player is considered INSIDE the building)
  • Ammunation

As for the Police being called - it will only happen by in-character means for example a witness calls the police when the robbery is happening or you call the police after you've been robbed. It's like real life, if nobody is around you IRL and you get robbed, you would contact the police after the robbery.

There are factions based in the county yes. You can find all factions here - https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/forum/6-factions/ (this is an OOC section of the forum, so don't metagame any information you see here!)

I know about green zones and what they are. I just didn't understand the situation with calls outside the green zones. I think the rules of my previous project differ significantly from the current one. Okay. And i know OOC and IC. Thanks a lot for your help! 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...