Have I been scammed by the system?

Fl00der

So, I bought my 8F Drafter at around mid-July. The market price of the vehicle was 130 grand because it was taken from the old system, but because we talked it through briefly, I got it for around today's market price. That's good and all, but recently there was an update, that you cannot sell a vehicle for higher than it's market price. It'd be okay, cause the 8F's market price is around 290 grand, but because it was purchased at the old system, it's just 10 grand. Plus, the admins won't change it, because "it's intentional". So my question is: If I cannot sell my vehicle with a bank transfer, then was I scammed with around 50% of my vehicle's price by the system?

Yeah, but every single 8F Drafter is sold in the new system's price, no matter the purchase price. If someone can find me a post, where they purchased an old system 8F with an old 8F price, even though the prices were changed, then I'll take back the heat. But until then, I can only say that the server scammed me. Oh, and for @WolfieLULZ - I asked nateX today, and he said that it's intentional. But I'll try.

Edited by Fl00der
Just now, Fl00der said:

Yeah, but every single 8F Drafter is sold in the new system's price, no matter the purchase price. If someone can find me a post, where they purchased an old system 8F with an old 8F price, even though the prices were changed, then I'll take back the heat. But until then, I can only say that the server scammed me. Oh, and for @WolfieLULZ - I asked nateX today, and he said that it's intentional. But I'll try.

I sold my 8F for an old price, long ago in Feburary to Thirteen. 

It's not intentional, tell him to ask Thirteen cause he did it for me. Don't worry! @Fl00der

• 3 months later...