[LSNN] The Fire Marshals Have A New Home

LSNN

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.pngf01d2b9025.png

Fire Marshals Have A New Home

The Fire Marshals open a brand new office in Vespucci

The Office of the Fire Marshal has announced it's moving its base of operations away from the Fire Department's Station 7 in El Burro Heights to a new office located in Vespucci, beside the beach walk. LSNN had the chance to take a look around the new facility and got exclusive pictures. Chief Fire Marshal Jones shown us around the new facility and explained it's main uses, and yes, the cell is indeed real. He explained it's only used for investigative purposes and holding suspected suspects for arson related incidents.

f549a15663.png

The Fire Marshal Office's Meeting Room in Vespucci. 

909abf1523.png

Recreational Room on the top floor.

LSNN thanks the Fire Marshals for allowing us a exclusive look inside! 

Make sure your property is up to code, request a inspection today! [Link] (Not affiliate) 

lsnn.gta.world

i17Q1Hz.jpg 

• Upvote 1

Username: Bobthebobbboob

Comment: This is the most stupid thing they couldve done. Using tax momey to make a new station while there is not an increase in population to justify it. It looks more like a wanna be baywatch sons of jewish whores who want to look cool at the beach. Motherfucking bitch pups I hope your whole dirty bloodlines get raped and cleaned up motherfucking pricks playing with our tax money.

Username: Korean George
Comment: Mister Bob, I bet you don't even pay taxes and have 12 children living off welfare. Have nice time seeing your house (if you have one) on fire only to be saved by our fire department.

**A user would use VPN, IP would lead to undisclosed location in Pyongyang**

Edited by DjoleK
  • Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic