How to solve or prevent server inflation

Lucie

8 minutes ago, cracked said:

thats gotta be bait

It really is that simple but i cba to make a whole other suggestion, it offer positive balance for assets worthy up to 150k, and if your assets are lets say 250k, youd have to work one 4k hour shift for every 7 hours or non work shift which is fair and realistic, it also makes rping a rich millionaire feel worthy and fun

6 minutes ago, Lucie said:

And what creates the goverment bank account? Where do that money come from? When people purchase vehicles, properties and furniture from script?

It comes from taxes that are deducted from every paycheque, every hour, alongside with wealth that is donated via /charity or paid via /banktransfer for any in-game licenses. I.E. Gun license. Also, the wealthier you are or the more properties that you own? The more that you're taxed.

It really works out.

2 hours ago, DLimit said:

It comes from taxes that are deducted from every paycheque, every hour, alongside with wealth that is donated via /charity or paid via /banktransfer for any in-game licenses. I.E. Gun license. Also, the wealthier you are or the more properties that you own? The more that you're taxed.

It really works out.

Doesnt the bank account get supplied by PM money and dealership sales? Id imagine thats where most comes from  because theres no way taxes pay for much. 

• Upvote 1