Your game version is not supported by RAGE multiplayer

Cantafford

Hello,

I have installed the game and RageRp two days ago(9 august 2020).

I have played on gta world a bit yesterday night.

Today I want to play again and I get this error:

Your game version is not supported by RAGE multiplayer. Please upgrade to 1.50.1(31 March 2020) in order to continue playing. Please see attached image.

Now I have done absolutely nothing since yesterday night when I was able to play without problems. I had the PC off all day now when I try to join any of the servers I get this error :(.

error.thumb.PNG.d7d96e840d18ea3482d90a3c9830435c.PNG

I checked the version of my GTA V(I have the steam version)and under details it indeed says I have version 1.0.2060.0. Now how is this even possible to not have the version which was released on 31 March 2020 if I installed the game two days ago? And I can't manually update it in Steam either.

image.png.75fcf3ed913b4f641104acb591752ec7.png

I have tried:

- reinstalling rage rp

- verify integrity of game files in steam

The problem still persists.

I have seen that other people had this problem in the past however it is not clear to me how I must solve it. I'm trying to reinstall the game right now. I expect that also will not work.

Please if possible help me solve this issue. Thank you for reading.

d image):

Just now, sleek said:

yes

GTA V updated

Rage:MP needs to come out with a patch

Wow that was one quick reply :D.

Thanks for the info.

I see there are 20 people online on the server. How is it possible for them to play if that is the case? 

Also how often does this happen? Rage needing to update to catch up with the versions? And how fast do the updates happen?

Also it kinda bugs me that it says I don't have a version from March 2020 since I installed the game 2 days ago how can that be?

Just now, Cantafford said:

Wow that was one quick reply :D.

Thanks for the info.

I see there are 20 people online on the server. How is it possible for them to play if that is the case? 

Also how often does this happen? Rage needing to update to catch up with the versions? And how fast do the updates happen?

Also it kinda bugs me that it says I don't have a version from March 2020 since I installed the game 2 days ago how can that be?

They have been AFK-ing without closing the game since last night before the update came out. It is a common thing during early morning hours.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Cantafford said:

How often are these Rage updates? Where can we expect to be able to play again?

Doesn't happen all that often, few more hours at most and it should be good to go. There will most likely be an announcement made in the GTAW Discord when Rage is ready to go.

• Upvote 1