New Content Brainstorm

afrosamurai

I think just being able to throw a different type of ball between two characters would help with some passive RP:

e.g. have a variety of balls - footballs, baseballs, basketball / volleyball & beachballs 

the ability to /use them and equip / display them on your character & with a command, throw them to another person nearby.

This could ultimately lead to more scripting with the inclusion of mini-games sports, but just being able to do that would lead to more fun & RP on the beach and sports fields / parks.

Storage, honestly. Say I RP'd putting something in a dufflebag. It's in that dufflebag now, not my inventory. Obviously I'd have to have the dufflebag item on me and it'd show etc cause how the fuck are you hiding a dufflebag on person. 

It's more a QoL thing instead of having to take each and every SINGLE item out one at a time even if it's RP'd being in some sort of storage.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, IrCam said:

Storage, honestly. Say I RP'd putting something in a dufflebag. It's in that dufflebag now, not my inventory. Obviously I'd have to have the dufflebag item on me and it'd show etc cause how the fuck are you hiding a dufflebag on person. 

It's more a QoL thing instead of having to take each and every SINGLE item out one at a time even if it's RP'd being in some sort of storage.

8CF8A27E-C1FD-4BE1-A4A8-11C232EFC5B9.jpe

Not sure if its just for drugs tho

• Applaud 1

I think that all mini games scripted should be based in chat and /me, since this is a text based roleplay server.

Let's use pool as an example:
- It'd be nice for a GUI, the size of the phone to be displayed when you are playing the game, showing the remaining balls and its position. 

- You will need to emote with a /me the action your character is doing, and then use a command like /pool number number

- The first number would be the pool ball you are trying to hit, and the second the amount of focus and effort you are using (from 1 to 10)

- Then, a text will be displayed saying if you have missed the ball or not, giving different outcomes based on the ball position, your effort, your experience playing pool, and your level of drunkness. If your character is drunk, and you put no effort, you'd totally miss.

- No animations would need to be added, just a graphic interface, and a stocastic model for the game, based in the given parameters and variables

• Upvote 1