New Content Brainstorm

afrosamurai

40 minutes ago, Saidin said:

What do you think was done before the addition of the items script came along? It was added to help enhance role play, but it's certainly not necessary in all cases.

Same can be argued for eating a burger or drinking a coffee or any other number of custom items we have now (without needing the actual item), which as I said before -- what do you think was done before the item script was put in? We don't need the objects. It's just nice to have them for immersive purposes.

The point is many of the features we have weren't necessary, but they were put in for the benefit of our experience as players and that's much appreciated. This is no different.

You've written out my exact thoughts beautifully. They are not necessary but serve to promote immersion. 

Yes, we can type it out! But that is a pretty lazy mindset to have given the fact this is not SA-MP but a whole new ecosystem, RAGEMP. In order for GTA W to stay competitive, we have to think outside the box. Not reinvent the same wheel. 

2 minutes ago, changooman said:

You've written out my exact thoughts beautifully. They are not necessary but serve to promote immersion. 

Yes, we can type it out! But that is a pretty lazy mindset to have given the fact this is not SA-MP but a whole new ecosystem, RAGEMP. In order for GTA W to stay competitive, we have to think outside the box. Not reinvent the same wheel. 

IDK lad, RAGEMP isn't even stable enough to allow us to do scripted /graffiti like on samp, I highly doubt a minigame would be any easier to make work on here, especially given the amount of stuff that the developers are already trying to script in. I don't particularly mind if it's seen as a lazy mindset, I prefer to simply roleplay, that's what I'm on this server for yfeel me? If I wanted bowling/pool/poker minigames, i'd be playing GTA IV right now.

I'm all for immersion, but do we really want to have the developers spend months doing things so that we can push a few balls around? I've rped it through /me's and /coin and was very well immersed in the roleplay whether or not there was a minigame. That's mainly because I tend to use my imagination when I roleplay, as opposed to relying on visible things to dictate what happens in a scene.

Edited by El Ghetto Man
Just now, Benny Black said:

You do realize all the issues there is with GTA:W right now? The last fucking thing we need is a goddamn pool game. Focus on the things that matter!

Like what? Just saying things are wrong doesn't help. Be descriptive so Nervous can help, y'know?

Pool system discussion aside. I believe we need a revamped drug system. Something that allows for more roleplay possibilities, and also something that will reflect the true sizes of various drug packages. Too many people act like an ounce is a heavy ammount, when in reality I can buy an ounce and be on my last few grams within 3/4 days... We also need drug strengths to become a thing.

3 hours ago, El Ghetto Man said:

Pool system discussion aside. I believe we need a revamped drug system. Something that allows for more roleplay possibilities, and also something that will reflect the true sizes of various drug packages. Too many people act like an ounce is a heavy ammount, when in reality I can buy an ounce and be on my last few grams within 3/4 days... We also need drug strengths to become a thing.

everything u said is in planning with the new drug update im pretty sure, almost certain ive seen nervous say thats all coming

as for a stock market, it would be cool but the earnings would have to be limited heavily, if there was a stock market that u could do from home or some specific place that u could earn like 10k max an hour from then I would be all for it. There needs to be a cap on how much people make. 

Edited by Shekh