Towing Job?

Lucas Welch

Hello everyone. What would you think of a towing company? I think it would improve police rp, if a driver was going way over the speed limit and needed a car towed to the impound. I also think it will let civs rp car accidents better as if they crash really bad, then they can get a tow truck to take their car to a mechanic. Let me know what you think. 

Sure, but the only shops that currently offer a towing service is mechanic shops. I have talked to police officers and they have told me that they have to get one of their officers to go back to the station to get a tow truck and then go to the impound, which seems like a hassle. I just wanted to know the public thought of it, before I went through the property requests.

Just now, Lucas Welch said:

Sure, but the only shops that currently offer a towing service is mechanic shops. I have talked to police officers and they have told me that they have to get one of their officers to go back to the station to get a tow truck and then go to the impound, which seems like a hassle. I just wanted to know the public thought of it, before I went through the property requests.

The public thought on it is going to be split. If you like this sort of roleplay I will say go for it because it will be appreciated a lot.

As for the Police Officer part, I don't think they will streamline you into the process of impounding but it's good to confirm.

• 3 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic