Turn .. into ...

Kipps

Suggestion template

Short description: Filter .. into ...

Detailed description:

When the Brave Administrators galloped through Los Santos and cut down the -.. savages, it was a proud day for the server.  

But today a new scourge has risen to take its place: the reprehensible '..'. This part full stop, part ellipsis abomination is all over the place. In the interests of clarity, intelligibility, and sick roleplay,  the script should filter .. into a full ellipsis (...).

This would be equivalent to the way the ugly caterpillar -.. is turned into the extremely sexy and fuckable – em dash butterfly.

Some people will reply, 'Kipps this doesn't matter, I.. hate, grammar. and. Type. lIKE this. Also why are you talking about having sex with butterflies you idiot-..'

This is a simple suggestion to implement and shouldn't take away much development time from other updates. It'll also help out newer players who might otherwise fall into bad writing habits.

Commands to add: NONE

Items to add: NONE

How would your suggestion improve the server? 

It will improve writing clarity and help new players not fall into bad habits. 

Additional information: NONE

Edited by Kipps
  • Upvote 6
  • Applaud 2

I’m all for supporting small things like this that might help even a small amount of players happier while roleplaying.

Now that I think about it, while it may seem silly to me it might mean a lot to some, and it’s not hard to do after all. 

I support!

I do recommend you edit your suggestion to the required format, because so many are reviewed that if they aren’t straight to the point they could be disregarded.

Edited by Bash
  • Maple locked this topic