Horses

SuperPia

Horses would bring so much RP, imagine having racing horses, rping drugging the horses to make them run better and win easier or even paying the jockeys to lose for whatever reason. People placing bets, rping having these hat competition racing tracks usually have and that people dressing nice trying to win those. Like rping having a nice sunday morning. And I would say the jockeys got to do ALOT of training to stay on so for them going to one of the scripted gyms would bring RP for them too. Staying on a strict diet like the MMA fighters does and having to do alot of training cause staying on a racing horse aint easy. Alot of preparing is needed to even get in the saddle. Would be so nice seeing someone make a really nice character development of being a jockey. 

Not to talk about having spoiled kids who wanna attend the dressage or jumping industry and there are even spoiled adults. Owning an horse is a money drain so for people rping parents or other relatives would bring so much funny RP. Kids arguing who got the best horse equipment and so on. Even grown ups does that. Someone could RP being a riding instructor, high level dressage/jumping trainer. 

And I have seen some kind of barrels that would be doable for whoever wanna RP being a barrel racing. Imagine having some kind of cowboy faction running around herding cows doing cowboystuff.  Some of the stuff needed to make this possible is already in the game. Also Police is using horses so more RP for them. If stable burns down more RP for FD rescuing animals that can attack back when being scared. 

Its already a scripted farmer thing so more jobs for them making food for the horses and moving it to the stable. I have seen a sawmill somewhere so for more RP purposes it would fit using one of those to make spoon for the horses. And people who is creative could somehow use this to maybe smuggle drugs/weapons aswell. 

17DOh5U.png

Vetrinarians would be needed as well if horses is getting injured or need their vaccine, checking if they are drugged before they go in the racing track making it much harder for it to be corrupted but its doable. Besides the dogs and cats need to be checked now and then and those animals are already IG. So if they could bring horses a vetrinarian would have alot of RP. 

People also could go on trail rides and it would be so nice riding up a mountain with a horse instead of walking. Could create some nice RP scenes aswell. If its posible to script wagons you could like having these nice weddings with horses dragging the wagon. Or some really geeky guy RPing being all prince charming on a white horse riding to his girlfriend proposing to her or the other way around.

And ofc using horses as training for people with back problems or other issues would bring RP for people having muscle issues or so on. Not to mention terapy horses for people with mental health problem. So it could bring RP for the psychologist that are already IG. 

And ofc hospital injuries: getting kicked, bitten, breaking bones, stomped even death would accure so it would bring RP to doctors. 

The imagination of RP that you can get by having horses on the server is alot and I could write about this all day but I feel this is going to be to much. Cause if we are gonna dig deeper there is needed to have different breeds for each purpose, personality's of horses and different price tag. I saw someone post it on game suggestion. 

It also turns out it's already coded and adapted for RAGE too, so it may not be difficult to implement.

https://rage.mp/files/file/234-rage-horse/

What are your thoughts on this? Would you get involved as a spectator, and love to see this implemented?

Edited by SuperPia
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

The amount of trolling they'd be used for is just stupid. Just wait for RedDeadMP

If a certain people is allowed to spawn the horses, owning and all that I don't really see it as a problem. If people go on trailrides they could have instructors with them. If people decide to run of a cliff killing themself and the horse just CK them.  For the dressage and jumping they could do it in an arena without being able to run around trolling. Cause if it would be scripted I don't see everyone being able to affort a horse. 

16 minutes ago, Peak. said:

I feel like this would only benefit a small group of people and wouldn't hold up in the long run. 

Don't really support it ? 

Would benefit alot of people depending on what kinda RP you are looking in too. 

People who need rehabilitation of the body, people with mental issues, cops, jokeys, farmers, weddings, cowboys, vetrinarians etcetera depending what people are willing to RP. And if there was a racing track everyone could come placing bets on horses, winning money. So it can involving the whole server depending what people wanna do and what not. 

There are people making horse bets but having it IG would make it more realistic and bring more RP on the server. 

Edited by SuperPia
15 minutes ago, Peak. said:

I feel like this would only benefit a small group of people and wouldn't hold up in the long run. 

Don't really support it ? 

I think you don't really see the potential it truly holds when you say a small group of people. Even if a suggestion only supports a small group doesn't mean it should be turned down, however it could be a large scale event, the talk of the town so to speak. Something everyone knows about, lays bets on, gets excited for. News companies get involved to broadcast, social media comes into play, PD would have a lot of work at hand at an event, RP for FD to look after jockeys. Animal veterans. Doesn't sound too small to me.

These are just a few things on top of my head, could go on and on.

Edited by Flow
  • Upvote 1