Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

3 hours ago, Akiba said:

An actual option to have savings would be nice though. The interest rate wouldn't be something that could even remotely make you rich. 1% If you're over 6 figures, something like that. Or even one where you could put the savings away without any interest and not be able to withdraw them for a set amount of time, perfect for those with retail therapy addictions.

A stock market would be pretty cool with all of the business we have here. I don't know how a stock market works, or will pretend to, but it'd seem fun to do.

• Upvote 1

Disabled head movement.

Properly roleplayed white supremacist factions, maybe I just miss rolling with PEN1 for all my years in LS:RP but jeez these out here don't come close to what they've offered. 

DEFINITELY a better portrayed PD, although I appreciate the effort they have about asking players what's what. I wouldn't mind at all if they just straight up copied LSRP's PD.

Edited by Homie
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
On 9/6/2020 at 7:09 PM, Sixth said:

A stock market would be pretty cool with all of the business we have here. I don't know how a stock market works, or will pretend to, but it'd seem fun to do.

It cant work, the only way would be a stock market of the 1920s or so.

38 minutes ago, orangejuice said:

LSRP drug system is maybe the only thing I want to see here, plus a more realistic drug price market... perhaps set a drug price agreement 

God, please no. The drug prices are currently pretty high, sure. But it's what happens when you have an open market where people can set their own prices. It's up to someone else to come in and undercut the competition to drive prices down. We don't need admin intervention to change things.

5 minutes ago, Fergie said:

God, please no. The drug prices are currently pretty high, sure. But it's what happens when you have an open market where people can set their own prices. It's up to someone else to come in and undercut the competition to drive prices down. We don't need admin intervention to change things.

That is a fair point, however it will also effect the over all economy eventually. In my opinion, supplier schemes should be used to prioritise good drug trade based roleplay, rather than charging silly prices just to get rich but that’s just my opinion.