Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

5 hours ago, Mister Barrowsky said:

Their drugsystem for sure.

This one is not even half as enganing or fun as theirs.

What changed about it?

Last time I played LSRP it had exactly the same we have? From what I heard they made a new update, haven't tested it, but overall feedbacks was that it killed the drug economy / market?

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Glitch said:

Yeah no.

The time spent doing the 500 commands so your royal laziness doesn't have to type /anim is better spent elsewhere.
/anim -> pull anim name from existing database
/{anim} -> write every single anim in a separate command and judging by your comments you have no idea how annoying that is in programming and how unoptimized it would be.

Please, just, stop.

Thank you for the clear explanation. Maybe Pawn had a quick way to do this, but on RageMP we're forced to have a separate command for each "/" so it would be impossible to do.

to be honest, I think the server has every tool a roleplayer could ever hope for... but that's just the minimalistic me. there's room for improvement in every way, of course, there always is

I wanted to say, though, that perhaps it'll be better if we DON'T see some things from LSRP in here ? like the drug system, any of their past drug systems. I've been on both sides of the spectrum (civilian and medical), it's not pretty. you'd have guys barging into the hospital treating the "addiction" (<insert drug name> withdrawal symptoms) as fever and asking to be medicated for it. on the other end of the stick you'd have some really weird screens (which I always hated btw, I think it should be roleplayed instead of having a forced effect. or it could be toggled at least idk) and you just wanna get rid of it...

anyway. regardless of our different opinions, I think all of us should share these thoughts at the end of the day: thanks for all the great work dev team & nervous!

44 minutes ago, Nervous said:

What changed about it?

Last time I played LSRP it had exactly the same we have? From what I heard they made a new update, haven't tested it, but overall feedbacks was that it killed the drug economy / market?

I quit their server soon after the update in 2017.

They made so the drugs can be split, for example you have 1 gram of weed and you could split it in 2x of 0.5 and put them in seperate containers. You can put any kind of drugs in like, baggies, small or big. Pill bottles, small or big. Foil balls, and much more. You can split pretty much any drug in smaller doses and for example take in 0.2 of coke, or 0.5 for stronger and better effects to RP ICly. I absolutely loved that though. I could use a gram of weed for awhile, smoke 0.3s etc, then RP tolerance growing and start smoking more and more amounts.

It's really great. I dont know if it killed the market or ruined it, but i'd believe it. Haven't been there for 3 years. But that system there? Love it, though. 

Edited by Mister Barrowsky
Typos and a little bit more added in the comment.
36 minutes ago, Bloodseeker said:

to be honest, I think the server has every tool a roleplayer could ever hope for... but that's just the minimalistic me. there's room for improvement in every way, of course, there always is

I wanted to say, though, that perhaps it'll be better if we DON'T see some things from LSRP in here ? like the drug system, any of their past drug systems. I've been on both sides of the spectrum (civilian and medical), it's not pretty. you'd have guys barging into the hospital treating the "addiction" (<insert drug name> withdrawal symptoms) as fever and asking to be medicated for it. on the other end of the stick you'd have some really weird screens (which I always hated btw, I think it should be roleplayed instead of having a forced effect. or it could be toggled at least idk) and you just wanna get rid of it...

anyway. regardless of our different opinions, I think all of us should share these thoughts at the end of the day: thanks for all the great work dev team & nervous!

I wouldnt want that old addiction, no. I only meant the way the drugs can be handled with that system. Divided, put in different containers. Then you can give a script-wise Pill bottle of 3x xans for example. Open the inventory and you see a Pill bottle. Its great.

The addiction? Nop. 

4 hours ago, Mister Barrowsky said:

I quit their server soon after the update in 2017.

They made so the drugs can be split, for example you have 1 gram of weed and you could split it in 2x of 0.5 and put them in seperate containers. You can put any kind of drugs in like, baggies, small or big. Pill bottles, small or big. Foil balls, and much more. You can split pretty much any drug in smaller doses and for example take in 0.2 of coke, or 0.5 for stronger and better effects to RP ICly. I absolutely loved that though. I could use a gram of weed for awhile, smoke 0.3s etc, then RP tolerance growing and start smoking more and more amounts.

It's really great. I dont know if it killed the market or ruined it, but i'd believe it. Haven't been there for 3 years. But that system there? Love it, though. 

This update is already coming soon!