Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

• Developer
12 hours ago, Daquan Kingston said:

Say less chief. 

On topic:
1. Advertisement queue system, as mentioned above.
2. Savings system, to reward active players.
3. Being able to see who is in-game via UCP.
4. More practical animation commands, without having to type /anim somethinghere3 but straight up /somethinghere3.

1. Nope not happening, we are thinking of another system but so far we sticking with the current.

2. No lol this fucked up lsrps economy houses being sold for 2m.

3. Doable

4. Not doable, we have over 500 anims if I am not mistaken. Thatd require 500 separate commands while this /anim is a system that picks the animation from our animation database. 500 separate commands is just impractical and it literally takes 2 secs to type /anim (NAME) its literally 5 characters extra. 

2 hours ago, St3fan[NL] said:

1. Nope not happening, we are thinking of another system but so far we sticking with the current.

2. No lol this fucked up lsrps economy houses being sold for 2m.

3. Doable

4. Not doable, we have over 500 anims if I am not mistaken. Thatd require 500 separate commands while this /anim is a system that picks the animation from our animation database. 500 separate commands is just impractical and it literally takes 2 secs to type /anim (NAME) its literally 5 characters extra. 

So why do we need the extra /anim in the command, if you will write the same thing after it? What's the purpose of /anim liedown4 instead of /lay4

• Developer
2 hours ago, Daquan Kingston said:

So why do we need the extra /anim in the command, if you will write the same thing after it? What's the purpose of /anim liedown4 instead of /lay4

Read again what I wrote. And dont question it if you dont know how commands work.

A command is made SEPARATELY. EVERY command is a SEPARATE function.

We are not going to spend hours making 500 SEPARATE commands because people dont want to write "anim " behind the slash.

Just now, St3fan[NL] said:

Read again what I wrote. And dont question it if you dont know how commands work.

A command is made SEPARATELY. EVERY command is a SEPARATE function.

We are not going to spend hours making 500 SEPARATE commands because people dont want to write "anim " behind the slash.

Won't those hours spare many more hours from the players side? Look at the bigger picture why are you being so selfish and hostile?

3 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

Won't those hours spare many more hours from the players side? Look at the bigger picture why are you being so selfish and hostile?

How long does it take you to type /anim? If it's more than half a second, you have your own issues.

He's not being selfish and hostile. You're being lazy and demanding.

Just now, Marksman said:

How long does it take you to type /anim? If it's more than half a second, you have your own issues.

He's not being selfish and hostile. You're being lazy and demanding.

Do the math man, how many commands are written per hour, multiply the amount spent to write those words with every day that goes by and it adds up. Am I lazy and demanding? Hell yeah I'm a bastard that likes to set his balls loose and get the beer delivered to me. Thing is though, it's a quality of life thing that benefits everybody everytime they will type an animation. Love you sugar.