Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

Nostalgia moment for me, creating this post to share ideas I'd love to see in GTA World. You guys can post things for other past servers too, not only LSRP, let's see if they help as inspiration for new RP here. If anyone here remembers some of these from LSRP let me know!

Lafosse Fashion (2012)

https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=275642

Fashion and modeling roleplay. We did photo sessions at different locations, actually roleplayed selling clothes at stores. We then got a spa and a nightclub to host parties and events.

El Corona Community Center (2015)

https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=476863

A lovely place in the middle of the ghetto, where gang teens could play games, be served meals, spend a night or two, staying away from the streets, also hiding from police. 

Red Light District (2012)

https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=233975

Title explains itself. Not my idea, but it was interesting and realistically portrayed

I do remember these (2013 and forward)

I mean the concept of these things are good, but I'd like to see something new, some more interesting ideas. That people come up with by themselves.

There's bigger opportunities here to do these kind of things than on samp.

Just now, Peak. said:

/damages - that would help a lot especially with medical RP and investigatory purposes. 

More events from the community outreach team.

/damages is a thing, /setinjuries is also a thing.

I don't think there is anything from LS-RP I'd like here apart from the phone loudspeaker and passcall.

Edited by Jovis
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Jovis said:

/damages is a thing, /setinjuries is also a thing.

I don't think there is anything from LS-RP I'd like here apart from the phone loudspeaker and passcall.

Better if actually registered script wise, pretty sure you've got to set it yourself if im not mistaken. 

Just now, SteveHastingson said:

Not LSRP, but on MTA, OwlGamings vehicle system was amazing. I'd love to see something similar where you could import IRL cars, and have a UI showing what car they were.

That won't work here, for a number of reasons. For starters, we have lore cars.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Marksman said:

That won't work here, for a number of reasons. For starters, we have lore cars.

Lore car's were used, just different cars were set with different stats. For example you could have a Huntley as a 2001 Range Rover, or a 2020 X5. The vehicles would be setup to perform depending on what they actually were, and then priced accordingly. It's too far into the server days to implement it now, but would have been nice.

Just now, SteveHastingson said:

Lore car's were used, just different cars were set with different stats. For example you could have a Huntley as a 2001 Range Rover, or a 2020 X5. The vehicles would be setup to perform depending on what they actually were, and then priced accordingly. It's too far into the server days to implement it now, but would have been nice.

No, I know how it works. I played Owl.

I'm still telling you, we have lore cars.

• Upvote 1