Lost gun due to voided pk, can't refund, is it 'lost'?

arctic677

Last night I was pk'd. It was eventually voided and the killer was banned. I lost my inventory because of it tho, including my ccw weapon. I don't have a screenshot to prove i had the weapon at the time tho, so I can't make a refund request. Do i just pretend the gun never existed (since it wasn't lost in character)? Or do I have to file a 'lost' weapon report at the lspd website?

If you lost a weapon via a now voided situation with them being banned you would most likely get it back via a refund request, but it depends on the specific situation. Even if you do not have screenshots of it I would recommend speaking with the administrator who voided it  and or request an administrator check logs to see what happened to your firearm for evidence if possible.

• Upvote 1

You dont need a screenshot. That is an outdated rule and barely any refund requests include screenshots. the admins can look up the logs and see how you lost your items. 

edit: also for the future, if you are killed and lose your CCW weapon, you aren't supposed to make a lost weapon report because a dead person cant file a report. That was clarified in the Q&A section of PF licenses on the LSPD forums 

Edited by icarusfeather
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, icarusfeather said:

You dont need a screenshot. That is an outdated rule and barely any refund requests include screenshots. the admins can look up the logs and see how you lost your items. 

edit: also for the future, if you are killed and lose your CCW weapon, you aren't supposed to make a lost weapon report because a dead person cant file a report. That was clarified in the Q&A section of PF licenses on the LSPD forums 

Believe you still have to submit some sort of form - 

(( USE THE FOLLOWING FORM IF YOU WERE PK'D IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU LOST YOUR FIREARM ))
Edited by effion
  • Upvote 1
  • Bash locked this topic