New /openbusiness Rule

slick!

41 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

If you ask those 30 people an entrance fee of $300, you'll also have 9k.

That goes for the bouncers. Your words are not making any sense at all. Please come with any good excuse to prove 'Clubs are earning too much'.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:03 AM, Zayyy said:

Yeah, there's a rare chance of clubs charging entrance fee. With that still? They are not able to pay their employees. If you have 2 bartenders / 2 guards (One in / 1 outside ) And 1 manager? How the frick are you supposed to pay them? You can only make 20K per opening along with some drinks.. i'd say 2/3k from drinks.

Let me break this for you. In all other biz's.. the employees are getting paid about 4k an hour.

4K - 1 bartender 

4K - 2nd bartender

5K manager

4K - guard

4K - guard

image.png.01f1128b31089171404e3c01c7dab908.png

So, clubs are only making 2/3K profit atm. I don't know from where people are coming from and saying

"Oh nO! Admesn! cluBs ArE Maskding! so muuuch!!"

That was for only working an hour, folks. Most of the clubs stay open for at least 2/3 hours. Also, include DJ payment in this as well.

21 K X3 = 63K + DJ $ too if we hire any.

(sry for double post)

Edited by Zayyy
  • Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

As a bouncer I have not once been able to keep the entrance fees and we sometimes hand over 25,000 in fees alone 

and why should u lol? u should get paid 25k for standing there, i could collect fees myself?

7 hours ago, m1m1m1 said:

and why should u lol? u should get paid 25k for standing there, i could collect fees myself?

??? Why make such an irrelevant comment? It has nothing to do with that, I'm simply telling this guy who is under the impression that we keep the fees that it's simply untrue. Entrance fees are a huge bonus to the club owner. In this case it paid for all 3 guards (who made 6000 for 2 hours which is meh) and then some 

Also guards do way more than just "standing there", if you have no idea about the subject why speak in such certain terms?

Edited by icarusfeather
  • 5 months later...