vespuccistoner.org - blog post #3

UTOPIA

vespuccistoner.org -  highdeas for fellow stoner bros and brolinas

vespuccistoner.org

post #3 : brain fog, chicks and meeting ur idles

honestly dudes, ladies and everybody inbetwen? today i got brain fog... so a lot of you prob never experienced that cuz ur lower end smokers not adicts like me but guys and gals that do that shiz nit every day? yu all know that this is the freakin worst my brain feels freaking empty like 2 days a week like im blinded in the brainal cavaties. also i hired a chick to dance for me and willy boy like it was nothin at all, tell all below

what causes brain fog?

bascally if you get too turnt out one night and u are so high it bleeds into the next mornin? that causez brain flog, and it lasts the whole freaking day, its like a diability man it hurts the head so much that it makes youfeel like you just exist but dont say anything like when u have brain fog you ar eprety much just a rock, a stone, a fr***in nothing man. im just a pepperoni sittin on a pizza basicaly. now before any of u acall the cops on me am i feelin any strange thots? ya some what but idk dudes i realy need to chill on buddha do u even know how hard it is to take down orders at papa vics when ur brain literally only works 20% i mean lets be honest im one of the smarter guys in vespuci i know how to use a blog and shiz nit so in about 5 years from now im gonna be making more money than any of you lol so what if im wroking at a pizza place rn? gonna be on top of the world soon just watch me 

i paid a chick 5 grand to dance for me in my RV

so like i was sayin earlier? i saw an ad on the internet that was offerin a service for dancing right? so i call that immediately i bang that line (as you guys know ive got a girlfriend sage) so either way i call the chick right she comes over and for five grand she drop down her clothes and she dancing on BIG H BABY! my girl is way hotter and shizz but either way it was cool shes this blonde chick named something russhian? idk lol but she offered me a bargain: before any of u dudes get afraid and call the cops? no i didnt say yes so basically she offered me s*x for money right?  i was like "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... uhhhhhhhhhhh" i was basically really tempted here and i looked at willy and he wasnt down to smash eithor so i was out man i was like naw naw im good im good but thanks for the dance and she whispers into my ear like all hot like : "im gona do it hard next time if u pay the money" so im just like damn can u leave now lol?? im married to my girlfriend here so she dips and beau is passed out on the bed like its nothing just greened out from our sesh since he just got out of the can for posession and shit we had to smoke up and say f*** the police a few times man u know how it goes and sh**  plus we were celebrating his promotion to supervisor at papa vics and shiiii**** like bro it was a good ngiht basically

never meet your idles 

so a lot of you bros in vespucci im not gonna name the guyyy i think its weeeeird man but like theres this cool dude who works at the bike shop in vespucci and shiiiz i always thought he was a dope a** guy and shizz but man like the guy was not as chill as i thought he almost like kinda thought i stunk man like i wasnt even good or cool man honestly hart breaking to me because i idolize taht guy like hes chocolate and ive been havin the munchies for a  hour idk man im bummed out by that i invite the guy to party at my rv and hes like naaa im on a date with this banging goth chick im like yea ok man fine but bros before hos right? idk bros and brolinas no disrespect to him i like him the guy  too much sometimes you just wanna smoke a bowl with someone u wanna get to know you feel that? word up no slide and shiii** like for real. never meet your idels-... 

so umm thanks for reaaadin and shiiiit but guys im gonna question for you: is it cheating on ur girlfriend if she doesnt know and also its a hooker? let me know down below. also? heres a song 

by Howard from Vespucci

Hosted By freeblogsls.org

Comment Below!

Name:

Comment:

• Upvote 3
  • Shvag locked this topic