What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

it’s too much saying that most wars are over women, some sets are fighting for so long that even them don’t know the reason, it became pure hate.

wars happen literally over anything, you can say something started because of a women, sure, that happens, saying that these sets are banging against each other for so long over a women is wrong.

its usually a chain of actions, sometimes shit dies down and then something silly happens, boom, back at it

14 minutes ago, Homie said:

it’s too much saying that most wars are over women, some sets are fighting for so long that even them don’t know the reason, it became pure hate.

wars happen literally over anything, you can say something started because of a women, sure, that happens, saying that these sets are banging against each other for so long over a women is wrong.

its usually a chain of actions, sometimes shit dies down and then something silly happens, boom, back at it

I'm not saying ALL of them beef over women, but what I'm saying is that alot of these gangs that have seemingly endless feuds nowadays and have for the most part forgotten the origins of the feud. I guarantee that if anybody actually knew, or bothered to ask their OG's why or how the beef happened happened, many of them would find out that their big homeboys and their dead homeboys were fighting over some girl. MS-13 for example has had a bloody rivalry with 18st since like the early 1990's, the origins of that feud are for the most part attributed to women. More specifically, a high ranking ms member got into an altercation with some 18's over them trying to get with his girl, and they ended up beating him to death over it.

Yes, there's still feuds that started as a result of other things, like other gangs trying to push into territory / sell drugs in certain neighborhoods (Such as BPS/20's vs 18) or due to other disputes such as one gang being scammed in a drug deal or being done dirty in some other way (F13 vs ECC obviously), but that doesn't change the fact that there's still alot of gangs who (whether they remember it or not) are fighting each other as a result of a situation that started over a woman.

Edited by Ears Up

Okay let's be brutally honest here. First I'd kinda like having gang roleplayers to lay off GTA Online for good. Honestly, you think that when a guy or a gal is standing at the block or just idling, they belong to a gang? Ever crossed your mind, that they might just live there? You know tha majority of project inhabitants are actually people with no affiliation, from lower class? Yep cause they are. Plus you know in 21st century once you discharge a gun there is a solid chance you will be caught that very same night or day. Then gangs lately do not fly their colors or sport gang tattoos on visible places, yes they do not, many gangbangers are encouraged by their own shotcallers to refrain from that tradition. So just because they don't fly their colors and they don't have xxx gang tattooed on their face, you will just assume they are in a gang? Next..."Oh I see someone on a street, rob'em blood." Fuck off, you are just doing that, cause you are bored, as your character actually does not generate any roleplay whatsoever, cause it's beef character only, yeah? 65% will not admit it, but they are roleplaying throwaway characters. You know each individual in a gang actually has a life, they joined a gang for their own purposes and reason, which the one most common is, their family. Now why would they risk their family losing whatever small income they make, over a stupid random robbery, which as we know, can put you away for a loooong time, if your gang affiliation is known. Cops do not hate gangbangers, they wanna help them, if it means locking them away for life. I know, I know it all happens in real life quite often, but honestly so does stopping at red light, which....nobody does,

So stop waving the realism flag only when you win. Wave it every time.

Edited by Engelbert

Server needs shit like whats in these videos.

Basically, more interactions between facs that are enemies. Try to punk eachother, threaten eachother, catch eachother slipping and force people to take their gang affiliated clothing (For example hats or clothing items with symbols on them that tie to gangs) off and take it from them, clown eachother on social media, cross eachother's graffiti out and record yourself & your homies hanging in their neighborhoods.

Also, be cool to see more rp around gang affiliated clothing, nearly every gang out there right now IC has a sports team that has a logo that suits their gang. People dont really use gang rags as often nowadays, that's only for older character or characters who were influenced to dress like that by people they idolized, that's way I see it. Most of the gangbanging in LA goes on through what people call 'Hat Banging', meaning they wear hats from various sports teams in order to let their enemies & allies know what gang they're from. Every gang out there has a hat that represents their gang, but I rarely see players roleplaying around it.

Hillside 13 does alot of hatbanging IC, which I find dope. I give that faction major props for the way they portray a modern Sureno gang.

Edited by Ears Up
  • Upvote 1

More realistic beef.  The smallest incident can start a war then it's two car loads with ARs and the war is over within days like it didn't happen.  Not every rivalry encounter has to end in someone dying.   It's like LSRP to me honestly.  Who can make the most shooting videos.  

Edited by Spider X3
  • Upvote 3

I barely know any of my faction mates, I often try to learn off of who I can in the faction or outside of the faction, but I can't anymore because apparently an IC war means there's beef OOC. I was cussed out in PMs by a member of another faction for asking a simple question via PM.

I'm still new to this gang roleplay scene but it seems to me what's supposed to be IC sides is taken OOC heavily. This is all brand new to me, but in what I've experienced so far with the wars I've witnessed, it's all pretty much the same thing.

The gang that usually initiates the beef always tries to escalate it against us, then when the energy is matched and we take the upper hand there's either the threat of a report or toxic OOC behavior taken toward us.

• Applaud 1
  • Fenrir locked this topic