What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

On 9/9/2020 at 5:26 PM, quezd said:

I don't want to see people thinking that they are the character they're portraying lol.

I want to see people really roleplay the cons of being in a gang instead of the pros. Really build a storyline in your faction, and or character.

Don't try so hard to appeal to West Coast lingo as well.

100% agree with this.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:26 PM, quezd said:

I don't want to see people thinking that they are the character they're portraying lol.

I want to see people really roleplay the cons of being in a gang instead of the pros. Really build a storyline in your faction, and or character.

Don't try so hard to appeal to West Coast lingo as well.

This really comes down to the fact that the what I'm missing most from gang RP is the gnarly day to day life and reality of it all. There's plenty of people that do, but it's usually in the background and I'd argue most people just act like they're stuck in a Vox documentary.

• Upvote 1

yeah, definitely... Unfortunately some people either don't know, or don't care about the environment that gang RP requires you to portray most of the time, very rarely do you see people actually roleplaying the cons of being a gang member or gang banger.

I salute the ones that actually do roleplay it and do it well.

Less PK’s. Any call from Davis and I expect Grove street to be covered in lifeless bodies, even when we get there twenty seconds after the call was placed, it’s all bodies.

Generally gang calls have some of the worse medical roleplay, and has led to a culture where every call in the Davis area is probably a bad one. Which sucks, considering they make around 60% of EMS calls. They always end up being the worse.

so less PK’s, more CK’s, and try to make gunfights more impactful somehow. At this point grove street being covered in bodies evokes an eye roll at best.

Edited by KinnyWynny
  • Applaud 1
23 hours ago, KinnyWynny said:

Less PK’s. Any call from Davis and I expect Grove street to be covered in lifeless bodies, even when we get there twenty seconds after the call was placed, it’s all bodies.

Generally gang calls have some of the worse medical roleplay, and has led to a culture where every call in the Davis area is probably a bad one. Which sucks, considering they make around 60% of EMS calls. They always end up being the worse.

so less PK’s, more CK’s, and try to make gunfights more impactful somehow. At this point grove street being covered in bodies evokes an eye roll at best.

That’s cool and all but considering most shootings end in 30 gunshot wounds to the head it’s kind of hard to expect good EMS calls.

More police/gang interaction. Do we have a gang unit on this server?

there should be a higher police presence in the hood, growing up in the hood, it’s very often a first name basis when it comes to the police. U end up interacting with them a lot, they pull up and check ur not on no bullshit. U trying convince them ur not on no bullshit ? 

some cops are friendly and are just caring, some just be pulling up to harass and be a general nuisance. Either way, that’s an interaction. 

police work is a lot more than just chases, shoot outs and arrests. Gangs are part of the community, like it or not. It adds atmosphere to the neighbourhood and that in return benefits gang rp enjoyement 

Edited by orangejuice
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, orangejuice said:

More police/gang interaction. Do we have a gang unit on this server?

there should be a higher police presence in the hood, growing up in the hood, it’s very often a first name basis when it comes to the police. U end up interacting with them a lot, they pull up and check ur not on no bullshit. U trying convince them ur not on no bullshit ? 

some cops are friendly and are just caring, some just be pulling up to harass and be a general nuisance. Either way, that’s an interaction. 

police work is a lot more than just chases, shoot outs and arrests. Gangs are part of the community, like it or not. It adds atmosphere to the neighbourhood and that in return benefits gang rp enjoyement 

there is a gang unit, and they do a great job with their interactions with gangs, although, I wish they'd come around more. ?

• Fenrir locked this topic