What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

Just now, mj2002 said:

You mean like, between each other, or outsiders?

Anyone, if you're not associated with that neighborhood or gang, dont come in the neighborhood provoking. I see high end sports cars randomly driving through the block I RP in all the time. 

Just now, Sixth said:

Anyone, if you're not associated with that neighborhood or gang, dont come in the neighborhood provoking. I see high end sports cars randomly driving through the block I RP in all the time. 

Oh, I completely agree with this. 

I wanna see it stay IC.

But I'd also like more interconnectedness between street gangs and prison gangs (including prison gangs with a presence on the street and in jail). It seems like a lot of the Sureno gangs are doing this with the Mexican Mafia and it's creating a level of complexity and realism that makes involvement much more interesting in the longer term. 

i would like roughly 9 out of 10 of them to choose a different area of roleplay that doesn't involve violence, and have the rest regulated & monitored by server staff so they don't end up like the former 9... at this point, this seems to be the only way of achieving mj's goal from above :^) 

on a more serious note since I'm aware that what I wrote will never happen; I'd like to see people be more considerate when it comes to killing a living breathing humanbeing. also what kipps said, I want to see it stay in character!! 

2 hours ago, Sixth said:

Title speaks for itself. What do you wanna see from gang role players and how do you think it should be portrayed? 

I'd like to see more acts as a community. Being a member of a gang doesn't make your entire community non-existent. There's a lot of things to do and a lot of things to roleplay which aren't centered around crime that one can do. Additionally, more research from people who are just getting into roleplaying around gangs and/or OCGs.

As someone who's primarily engaged with law enforcement roleplay when I'm not playing on my civilian character, I've encountered some really bizarre things.

1 hour ago, Wirbelwind said:

I'd like to see more acts as a community. Being a member of a gang doesn't make your entire community non-existent. There's a lot of things to do and a lot of things to roleplay which aren't centered around crime that one can do. Additionally, more research from people who are just getting into roleplaying around gangs and/or OCGs.

As someone who's primarily engaged with law enforcement roleplay when I'm not playing on my civilian character, I've encountered some really bizarre things.

There's a lot of community rp tbh, and a lot of civillians that rp in davis along with gangs. It's not as uncommon as you think.

• Fenrir locked this topic