LATINO GIRL HARASSED BY COP #MolestaInUniform

#metoo

This is the same officer along with a colleague that did exactly the same to me without due course yesterday.

Both him and his colleague accused me of being under the influence, refused to breathalyze me several times (when I asked for an opportunity to prove my innocence), and instead resorted to physical restraints - even though I'm tiny and offered absolutely no resistance.

The officers refused to breathalyze me and instead cuffed me, pushed up against the hood of a vehicle and this man ran his hands all over my body in a search. The entire experience was humiliating and felt disgusting.... not to mention entirely unnecessary.

I was not charged with being under the influence, at no point did they even seek to breathalyze me. This was just an excuse for this pervert to get his thrills.

This was completely unnecessary, I'm 5'6, barely over 100lbs and offered no resistance.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:45 AM, El Ghetto Man said:

Username: Ya Boy Grinch

Comment: Fuck the LSPD nigga and all their dead partners resting in piss and shit. Kill piggs. SDK PDK FDK

No VPN.

Username: You'reRetarded

Response: "FDK" I hope next time you need emergency medical services or your fucking house is on fire the Fire Department lets your shit burn down or lets you bleed out to death.

On 8/10/2020 at 12:44 PM, Alyssa McCarthy said:

#metoo

This is the same officer along with a colleague that did exactly the same to me without due course yesterday.

Both him and his colleague accused me of being under the influence, refused to breathalyze me several times (when I asked for an opportunity to prove my innocence), and instead resorted to physical restraints - even though I'm tiny and offered absolutely no resistance.

The officers refused to breathalyze me and instead cuffed me, pushed up against the hood of a vehicle and this man ran his hands all over my body in a search. The entire experience was humiliating and felt disgusting.... not to mention entirely unnecessary.

I was not charged with being under the influence, at no point did they even seek to breathalyze me. This was just an excuse for this pervert to get his thrills.

This was completely unnecessary, I'm 5'6, barely over 100lbs and offered no resistance.

You can be 4'1'' and 30 lbs, guns and knives don't discriminate.

IP leads to somewhere in Europe

Edited by Rozi
6 hours ago, Rozi said:

Username: You'reRetarded

Response: "FDK" I hope next time you need emergency medical services or your fucking house is on fire the Fire Department lets your shit burn down or lets you bleed out to death.

Username: Hahahah

Comment: Shut the fuck up paki nobody gives a fuck about ur precious little FD, fuck fd and their dead families, bunch of carpet munching ass racist dykes that laugh with officers while playing around with dead bodies, fuck them. Fuck the LSPD too, they a bunch of bitches, fuck your dead officers. Tortilla Flats por vida, chavalas.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic