vespuccistoner.org - blog post #1

UTOPIA

vespuccistoner.org -  highdeas for fellow stoner bros and brolinas

vespuccistoner.org

post #1 : introduction

so let me introduce myself im howard, lots of ppl know me down at vespuci beach in los santos and im pretty relevant down there sort of seen as the cool dude, the successful one, etc. we can get started w what i do for a living, how old im am and what i stand for

name: howard

relationship status:  in an relationship ( girlfriend name is sage )

job: pizza place manager

favorite strains: pineapple express, blue dream, mango haze, gorilla glue, purple kush, mostly sativa not indica it makes me tired

hobbies: weed, pizza, driving, online videos, surf sometimes

passion: weed decriminalization

skills: sex and karate (peaceful only)

so now that u know a little about me ? im gonna tell you something that happened to me and something i never want to happen to any fellow stoner out there in this state:

weed is illegal even if your leg hurts and you have serious stress problems and trouble sleeping and addicted to it

you can ask me if i even knew that bullshit but i got arrested for some literal bull shit recently for owning 26 grams of weed on my person at the time.. like why do anyone even care about that dude who the f*** am i harming when smoking weed so f****** ing what? holy crap and apparently now im a drug dealer according to the state? lol imagine that dude im a drug addict not a f****cking drug dealer im need it to medicate my addicton. 

so howd i go to prison u might ask? ill tell you. some b***ch walked up to my home and started acusing me of saying i wanted to attack her and im just lik wat i just got out of the RV? next thing u know im in prison for posesion of weed. just like that, a blink of an i. we really need to get together and fight for decriminalisaton of marijuana because whos next? some stupid B8***ch accuses a fellow stoner of some fake a** sh** and then someone else is in f***cking prison rite? its not fair. some ppl ask me whats decriminalization adn whats legalization ritghe? one sec ill explain:

decriminalizaton means basically you can do w.e u want with weed, legalization means u gotta pay the cops to buy weed.

worst partwas i had to learn the rules in prison aparently i have to fight sex ofender and black people if they sit at my table and sh*t like dude? ive never attaked a soul in my life, im just a weed smoke. not a fighter a lover right? so im sitting in prison praying that i get let the f*** out asap because im scared to death in there and i do not belong in prison just cuz i smoke weed.  worst part is i lost so much weed i had to slave away at papa vics pizza for holy sh** man im so sick of it sometimes

if u ever have been arested for owning weed please share ur opinions below in the responsses section below. 

by Howard from Vespucci

Hosted By freeblogsls.org

Comment Below!

Name:

Comment:

Edited by UTOPIA
Formatting
  • Upvote 5

Username: fuck_tom

Comment: yo wuddup Howie its th nigga tom fuck n e way i got a similar story bro there is lik mad discimitiation when it cums 2 smokin dro man me n my g f got robbed cuz we r weed smokers dickfucks wouldn't giv me bacc my fatty fuck em also th dumbass cops bought meth from me 1nce LMAO n e way peace bro glad ur out

• Upvote 2

Huell sits on his toilet endlessly scrolling, the shower running, the greater part of his shit over, but the compulsion to continue wasting time more interesting than actually bathing. He squints as the link comes up on his Facebrowser feed, provided by Howard's status; chin cocked, he clicks it and starts to wipe his ass while reading every other word.

"Thought my shit was fucked up. What a loser." His thumb hovers over the comment section. No. No, he doesn't. That's too cruel. The phone is turned off and placed on the edge of the sink before he gets in to the shower, still chuckling to himself in disbelief at what he just read.

• Upvote 3

Muhammed Faheem uncharacteristically browses through his cellphone on his shift at Davis 24/7 on Grove Street. He smiles to himself as he accidentally falls upon Howard's blog post. He reads through and temptation fulfills him. He walks outside and lights his own joint, smoking away he writes the following: 

Username: Muhammed Faheem

Comment: I must share my experience, brother. Once upon a time I was hating stupid stoner men like yourself, I am believing they are degenerates, but I met a man call Melo. He was good man. I am working in Davis 24/7 on Grove Street and Melo and his friend are telling me to smoke some weed to relax, we are smoking in the back office, this is my first timing smoking the ganja and brother it is eye opening to smoke. I am learning new things everyday and people who are saying this is gateway drug are wrong brother. I am now smoking everyday and maybe doing sometimes cocaine. 

Edited by Alexion

Username: BSTOLPS

Comment: YO HOWIE HAHA DUDE IS THAT U ITS BEAU IM STILL IN THE SLAMMER DUDE FREAKING SUCH WOW MAN WOW!!!!! CANT BELEEVE YOU GOT OUT DUDE LIKE THATS ATCUALLY THE WORD NO SLIDE!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SMOKE THE GUD LETUS MAN CANT BE ON KOMPUTER FOR LONG BRO THIS BLAK GUY IS IN THE SAME ROOM AND LIKE WE CANT BE BY THEM OR SOMETHING I DUNNO BIG WHITE MAN TOLD ME SO WORD UP THO PEECE DUDE MISS U NO CAP

• Shvag locked this topic