Server Rules: Questions and Answers

I got denied for this reason:

Denial Reason:
Elaborate about the participation of Lead Admins in the "Robbery/Scam Rules" field.

There is nothing about lead admins listed in the IG Rules about robbery/scams

10.0 Robbing and Scamming

It is only permitted to rob another player for a maximum of $5,000. It is only permitted to scam another player for a maximum of $75,000. It is not allowed to scam properties. These include and are limited to vehicles and real estate. There are no limitations on drug and weapon scams. This applies to both scamming a player for a drugs or weapons and for scamming a player for money off a drug or weapon scam.

E.G. 

• You rob a player and force them to pay you more money than the maximum of $5,000.
  • You scam a player for their vehicle.

• Developer
15 minutes ago, roleplayer040 said:

I got denied for this reason:

Denial Reason:
Elaborate about the participation of Lead Admins in the "Robbery/Scam Rules" field.

There is nothing about lead admins listed in the IG Rules about robbery/scams

Mhm weird, you used to need permission from an admin to scam. I will forward a tester to this!

I got denied again and got told that under certain circumstances it is allowed to scam vehicles and houses. Where do I find that in the rules ? I really can't find it. Maybe if a admin approves it I guess ?

Submitted 11 hours ago

Denied for the following reason:

In question 2, during certain circumstances it might be allowed to scam properties (houses, vehicles, etc) please explain when you can do that. Other than that, good application.

I feel like the testers aren't aware of the current rules themself. Please lighten them up.

10.0 Robbing and Scamming

It is only permitted to rob another player for a maximum of $5,000. It is only permitted to scam another player for a maximum of $75,000. It is not allowed to scam properties. These include and are limited to vehicles and real estate. There are no limitations on drug and weapon scams. This applies to both scamming a player for a drugs or weapons and for scamming a player for money off a drug or weapon scam.

E.G. 

• You rob a player and force them to pay you more money than the maximum of $5,000.
  • You scam a player for their vehicle.

Edited by roleplayer040
1 hour ago, roleplayer040 said:

I got denied again and got told that under certain circumstances it is allowed to scam vehicles and houses. Where do I find that in the rules ? I really can't find it. Maybe if a admin approves it I guess ?

Submitted 11 hours ago

Hey, first of all, sorry for the inconvenience that is currently being caused by your faulty denials. I'll take a look into your applications to see who denied you in both circumstances and inform them about it. Please try to apply again with the same answers and if it happens again you can contact Dominykas as Head of Staff.

1 hour ago, roleplayer040 said:

Submitted 11 hours ago

21 minutes ago, Duco said:

Hey, first of all, sorry for the inconvenience that is currently being caused by your faulty denials. I'll take a look into your applications to see who denied you in both circumstances and inform them about it. Please try to apply again with the same answers and if it happens again you can contact Dominykas as Head of Staff.

Application is accepted now.

Edited by Crayons
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 9:09 AM, Kiker said:

So if someone says they will sell you 4 pistols for 100k, they are allowed to scam you? Because the scam limit doesn't include guns and weapons?

That would be a cash scam for more than $75,000. A weapon scam would be where the buyer takes the guns and doesn't pay for them.

25 minutes ago, Lionhearted said:

Verifying, yes.

There are no limitations on drug and weapon scams. This applies to both scamming a player for drugs or weapons and for scamming a player for money off a drug or weapon scam.

This says there are no limitations = you could scam them for 1 million and it would still be fine.

• Caporegime changed the title to Server Rules: Questions and Answers
  • Keane unpinned this topic
  • Björk locked this topic
  • Björk unlocked this topic