Server Rules: Questions and Answers

Hi, I've been inactive for around 3 months, because of my graduation project. Now that I'm finally graduated I finally have time to play again, but I noticed that my properties have been taken from my account.
I've never read about this, so unfortunately this is new to me. I understand the logic behind it, and I don't mind losing the property itself that much since I was very inactive. However this remains a game to me after all, a game supposed to be played for fun. And unfortunately spare time is rare.. so is there a way to get a refund for the properties. Or can someone point me out to the topic/rule thread about this or explain to me how this works? 

I hope you understand I would just like to get back to into roleplay, and don't want to use the only spare time I got, to be grinding to get back to where I was..

• Upvote 1
  • Developer
21 hours ago, Triple-J said:

Hi, I've been inactive for around 3 months, because of my graduation project. Now that I'm finally graduated I finally have time to play again, but I noticed that my properties have been taken from my account.
I've never read about this, so unfortunately this is new to me. I understand the logic behind it, and I don't mind losing the property itself that much since I was very inactive. However this remains a game to me after all, a game supposed to be played for fun. And unfortunately spare time is rare.. so is there a way to get a refund for the properties. Or can someone point me out to the topic/rule thread about this or explain to me how this works? 

I hope you understand I would just like to get back to into roleplay, and don't want to use the only spare time I got, to be grinding to get back to where I was..

Hey,

Sorry to hear about you losing your properties due to inactivity..

After doing some searching I cannot find anything listed in the server rules regarding properties so the only way you can know is if you look at the donation packages which mention Property inactivity.

Ill tag @Pascal here and DM him on discord to see if we can specify it somewhere other than the UCP.

As for the refund, you wont be able to get a refund for this sadly.

•  

I can't help but notice a contradicting point made in the rules. My question is which is the updated version, okay so first up we have the current rules that states you CAN NOT trade PF weapons and the ammunition purchased from a gun store with a PF license, that is seen here: 

13.0 Abusing a Purchase Firearm License (PF)

Stockpiling firearms which were purchased with a PF license is not allowed. This also applies to transferring firearms that were purchased with a PF license to another of your characters. It is strictly forbidden to sell, trade or give away freely firearms purchased with a PF license. This applies to ammunition purchased with a PF license too.

E.G.

• Selling handguns which were purchased with a PF license to other players.
  • Giving away handguns which were purchased with a PF license to other players.

Then, I've been browsing the forums and came across a topic called "Weapon serial number" which was made 17 days after the above link was last edited so I can only assume that the rules are currently outdated: 

PF guns trading

You're allowed to trade the legal weapons you've purchased, It will now be a 100% IC issue If you sell a legal firearm tied to your name to a criminal.

Which one is correct? Are we allowed to buy PF guns off license holders or not? Clarification to one of these topics should be made, I think.

Edited by Mantle
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:09 PM, Mantle said:

•  

I can't help but notice a contradicting point made in the rules. My question is which is the updated version, okay so first up we have the current rules that states you CAN NOT trade PF weapons and the ammunition purchased from a gun store with a PF license, that is seen here: 

Then, I've been browsing the forums and came across a topic called "Weapon serial number" which was made 17 days after the above link was last edited so I can only assume that the rules are currently outdated: 

Which one is correct? Are we allowed to buy PF guns off license holders or not? Clarification to one of these topics should be made, I think.

@Nervous 

Please we need a answer. I have been wondering this myself. To me it seems that we can sell the PF guns as much as we want but we can't stockpile them. So you have to sell every bought gun separately and then go to Ammunation , buy another one and sell that. Am I getting this right?

1 hour ago, Tr1bal said:

@Nervous 

Please we need a answer. I have been wondering this myself. To me it seems that we can sell the PF guns as much as we want but we can't stockpile them. So you have to sell every bought gun separately and then go to Ammunation , buy another one and sell that. Am I getting this right?

Updated.

You can stockpile and sell your PF guns, the script already limits you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of background, I am the owner of a trucking company and we have contracts with certain businesses to supply them for a fixed price. For that I set up a seperate discord channel so people in my company can keep track of contracts currently being prioritised by us. We RP having tablets in all of vehicles so that the employees can get notifications. I also set up a logging page where employees must record what vehicle they had taken from the company garage. 

My question is, does it count as MG? We recently had a discussion about pagers not being approved by the FM and I dont want to fall underneath the same category. Same goes for the log, is it MG to record those informations on a seperate discord server? 

If it makes you any easier to decide send me a PM and i can give you an invitation to the discord server. 

• Keane unpinned this topic
  • Björk locked this topic
  • Björk unlocked this topic