Server Rules: Questions and Answers

• Developer
6 hours ago, Billryethejewishguy said:

QUESTION about rules regarding kidnapping, if the victim is being compliant to the kidnappers can the kidnappers kill the victim even if he has seen the faces of said people, I've looked on the forums I just wanted a clear listing for what is and isnt allowed for proper roleplay and less ooc in rp.

I'd say no, because you know you're kidnapping someone, you know the risks. If you dont want them to see faces you should plan it better. Simply killing for the reason "they saw my face" is not a valid reason.

2 minutes ago, Billryethejewishguy said:

Thank you.

adding onto stefan's comments, the only reason they should kill you is either: they had other reasons than I saw your face, you resisted in anyway shape or form, or it was a hit, but they needed to move you to a better area. 

• Upvote 1

The rule;

9) Offensive Roleplay

States;

The following types of roleplay are not allowed to happen on the server at all:

• cannibalism;
  • bestiality;
  • necrophilia;
  • paedophilia.

Roleplaying a 15 y/o. If I engaged into sexual intercourse;

Would this be considered paedophilia?

Or is it only allowed with someone who roleplays the same age?

Or is it only allowed up to a specific age?

And what is the minimum age on this server? (Some places it's 16, others, 18, others 21. To engage in intercourse of course.)

And what is considered a minor, instead of an adult?

• Applaud 1
  • Developer
25 minutes ago, Dannii said:

The rule;

9) Offensive Roleplay

States;

The following types of roleplay are not allowed to happen on the server at all:

• cannibalism;
  • bestiality;
  • necrophilia;
  • paedophilia.

Roleplaying a 15 y/o. If I engaged into sexual intercourse;

Would this be considered paedophilia?

Or is it only allowed with someone who roleplays the same age?

Or is it only allowed up to a specific age?

And what is the minimum age on this server? (Some places it's 16, others, 18, others 21. To engage in intercourse of course.)

And what is considered a minor, instead of an adult?

Wikipedia:
A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Penal Code (GTAW Los Santos Law https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/topic/20053-san-andreas-penal-code/ ) :
223. Statutory Rape (F)

Any person(s) who engages in an act of consensual sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is a minor under the age of 18 years.

So based on this I'd say you are allowed to RP sexual intercourse as a 15 y/o but only with people of the same age, e.g. classmates etc. Anyone above 18+ is basically not a minor anymore so anywhere from 15-17 should be fine. (Admins can correct me ofc)

34 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Wikipedia:
A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Penal Code (GTAW Los Santos Law https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/topic/20053-san-andreas-penal-code/ ) :
223. Statutory Rape (F)

Any person(s) who engages in an act of consensual sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is a minor under the age of 18 years.

So based on this I'd say you are allowed to RP sexual intercourse as a 15 y/o but only with people of the same age, e.g. classmates etc. Anyone above 18+ is basically not a minor anymore so anywhere from 15-17 should be fine. (Admins can correct me ofc)

Thank you for this insight. ?

6 hours ago, m1m1m1 said:

What are the ins and outs of the CK system? What warrants a CK?

If you consent your CK to a faction, that's besides the point. The leadership may have you out whenever they feel like it's time for your character to go, though I assume you refer to the CK application system.  You can read in-depth about it in the application link I'll leave down below, though the gist remains that there should be extremely solid reasoning & an escalated storyline prior deciding to CK someone.

There are several questions you can ask yourself like, Who was the victim involving himself with? Were they given enough chances before deciding the hit as a final resort? Did the victim know what they were involved in and the stakes of it, how long has the tension between the parties been for, and so forth.

Edited by Flow
On 1/29/2020 at 8:58 PM, St3fan[NL] said:

So based on this I'd say you are allowed to RP sexual intercourse as a 15 y/o but only with people of the same age,

Bruh that's illegal. You're allowed to have sex if you're 15 IN THE REAL WORLD, you as an adult ARE NOT allowed to write about a 15 year old having sex. Don't get arrested folks.

Part of the reason why I really think we should ban underage roleplay. You're engaging in illegal shit that could land you on a list and ruin your life. And quite frankly, it could get the server in trouble too considering it's where it happens.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
  • Upvote 3
  • Björk locked this topic
  • Björk unlocked this topic