Dashcams?

El Cid

So how do dashcams work in GTAW?  I don't think I've seen an actual in game item, so is it something I just say I have when asked?  Do I need to rp installing one?

And I assume it would basically allow me to use screenshots from something right?

Secondary question: I think I heard there's some sort of shadow recording thing that runs in the background?  Is that correct?  Thanks!

In terms of your secondary question, its called Shadow Play, used by GeForce Experience. If you want to use it you have to turn it on by holding Alt + Z, it would be Instant Replay. My suggestion is fiddle with the settings to see how long you want it to record along with the bind to save the video.

Just now, El Cid said:

So how do dashcams work in GTAW?  I don't think I've seen an actual in game item, so is it something I just say I have when asked?  Do I need to rp installing one?

And I assume it would basically allow me to use screenshots from something right?

Secondary question: I think I heard there's some sort of shadow recording thing that runs in the background?  Is that correct?  Thanks!

You need to RP installing it yes.

And the tool you're talking about is shadowplay (or obs) 

It keeps recording the previous X amount of minutes and saves them when you press a key

Just now, effion said:

You need to RP installing it yes.

And the tool you're talking about is shadowplay (or obs) 

It keeps recording the previous X amount of minutes and saves them when you press a key

Awesome, thank you!

• Bash locked this topic