Is there a way I can view Ped Skins before making my character?

Download Menyoo and go into singleplayer. Most of the players use the freemodemale/female ped because of the wide customization. Test what you want there and then try to make it into GTAW ped creator. I don't know if there is a simpler way to port your character directly into the GTAW ped maker.

13 minutes ago, Batter Up said:

I think he's referring to characters that you can't customize and if that is indeed the case then here's a website with a list of almost every pedestrian skin that exists in GTA:V with their preview pictures: https://wiki.gtanet.work/index.php/Peds

Yes this is it, thanks! When I create my character, name it and press change skin, will all of these options be there to choose from?

Just now, LexiLing said:

Yes this is it, thanks! When I create my character, name it and press change skin, will all of these options be there to choose from?

When you create your character you'll be given the option to fix up your character as if it we're regular GTA:Online and from there you could either customize them or randomize it to go through the process. Afterwards, you'll be able to go to a clothing store and be given the option to either buy clothes for that character you just customized or change your ped skin. It'll ask you for the name of the ped model that you want to change into and that's where that link comes into play since it has all of the names of the skins on there.

Edited by Batter Up
  • Thanks 1
  • Bash locked this topic