Ban Appeal Help

Jahmirr

Hi

How long does it usually take for ban appeals to be viewed by the administrator that banned you? I have sent an appeal to Fenrir as he told me to re-apply when I have learnt how to seriously roleplay and I did. I posted it yesterday at 9AM and I have still had no response, but 11 views.

Keep in mind when asking for estimates that all players, even staff members, have real life responsibilities, or other responsibilities in the community; be it staff, faction, etc.  There's no good answer for this question other than he'll get back to you whenever it's possible. Think about how you shouldn't have gotten yourself banned in the first place, so you wouldn't be appealing and waiting right now.

As a rule of thumb though, this is what's in the ban appeals information topic:

Ban appeals are supposed to be responded to within 72 hours, but some leniency is given to administrators that are busy with other tasks or are on a leave of absence from the staff team. If a ban appeal has not been responded to in five days, you may contact the relevant member of Staff Management (see above) to make sure the appeal is handled.

All in all: patience. He'll respond.

• Upvote 1
  • Bash locked this topic