Vehicle Repossession

54nDR0

Crime is far too rampant on the server, and this would be very gamey and make life far easier for criminals or people who just want to get themselves a cool car.

But that's my opinion, and facts are more important... and facts are that the cars on our server can appear places they shouldn't be.

Let's say the server restarts. I, for some reason, land in Zimbabwe instead of my house, and I try to spawn my car. But 'lo and behold, it doesn't come to me. So now I am stuck in the desert while my car is ripe to be robbed and CKed.

Until those issues can be fixed, until we get functional garages... this would be a pain in the ass for civilian RP.

No thanks. The server has a big enough problem with people stealing random cars for little to no reason other to gain a bit of money through script means already, even if it maybe doesn't fit their character. Not to mention that getting a stolen car registered to your name wouldn't really work in most of the cases, you'd need to have the ownership transferred over to you by the RO of the vehicle and get its title in order to be able to sell it to someone or do pretty much anything with it.

Edited by Brian
  • Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic