UCP requests

SpritDodo

We'll first of all let me start by saying that I don't want to flame or blame anybody here. I know that admins are busy and some time there are things in the background we don't get to see to understand things.

With that being said I would suggest hiring as many people as many different categories of UCP requests there is. What I'm talking about is vehicles requests. I've done 2 requests last week with 2 days distance between them and after 1 week they are still there waiting to get handled. Since both requests are for a business I think timing is the key. Again as I said I don't want to blame anybody for this nor saying that my requests should be pushed but more than a week to get a response for something you are not even sure if it's going to get approved is a lot in my opinion. 

Take it as constructive criticism and if possible try to make requests getting handled faster to allow people to go the other route or try again. 

Hiring as many people? How would that go? Should they just let anyone into Property Management? Nah. I waited a month for a Sultan RS when I did mine with no issues. You can't get something IRL instantly either. Some things take time. I don't really see a massive issues with how requests are handled. Waiting 1-2 weeks is perfectly fine and acceptable.

2 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

Hiring as many people? How would that go? Should they just let anyone into Property Management? Nah. I waited a month for a Sultan RS when I did mine with no issues. You can't get something IRL instantly either. Some things take time. I don't really see a massive issues with how requests are handled. Waiting 1-2 weeks is perfectly fine and acceptable.

Well as I am saying this is not something that bothers me to the extend it makes me angry, all I'm saying is that since people do requests for business ideas, if you want to come out first with your idea timing is key. Irl getting a leased vehicle maybe takes 1-2 days since most of leases are pre-ordered vehicles that dealers already have in the inventory. All I'm saying is that making it work a bit faster would make it a bit better since I could get the money to buy the vehicles I requested but that is the last choice I would like to make. And for "Hiring" I mean if possible utilize more people into requests. 

You can't compare IRL with the system we have here, people IRL work a full day, paid, on their job. Admins in Property Management work on it voluntarily after their IRL work, they have other things to do too. 

This is really an UCP suggestion because it has nothing to do with the UCP and us web devs. Feel free to re-post this in general discussions but I think it is better to reach out to property management.