[Youtube] Police abuse at it's finest

Shiro

18 minutes ago, Dislord said:

Username: TheFatNargodian
Comment: I salute the brave white men of law enforcement and thank you for keeping another criminal off the streets!

Response to TheFatNargodian's comment by bananaglazeddonuts6969696969:

How is a man who just parked on the side of the road to check out what's going on a criminal? Disgusting to encourage this. 

Username: An American Idle
Comment: This is clearly fake news spiraled by the radical left who want nothing but to DESTROY our LSPD that are doing an AMAZING job at fighting crime in this city. #fakenews This is what happens when a DEMOCRAT runs this state. Good Job LSPD taking the criminals off our streets! Shameful fake news! Hoes are so mad! 

9 hours ago, Moonlight said:

Username: Shinjinator

Comment: yo guys this is the dude in the video, the story goes like this, i was driving by from the south of where the what appeared to me was a traffic stop, like near QuickFix the garage is where i drove up from the road was unblocked on that side, I kept driving by but the road was blocked in front of me near the north of mirror park, i was forced to make a u-turn to re-route back from where i came, i passed by the traffic stop, pulled off to the side of the road, doing 10mph pass the units, got out of my car to see what was happening, but then one of the men came up and grabbed me.. I got reckless endangerment and a fine of 2,500.

User: Donglick
Comment: shut up prick nobody really cares about your pathetic ass story, just stop acting like a 9y/o and maybe grow some balls, stop with the street racing shit u rice eating wide-eyed son of a bitch

• Shvag locked this topic