[Youtube] Police abuse at it's finest

Shiro

**The video would be uploaded on a throwaway account called bananaglazeddonuts6969696969 from a free wifi hotspot in Pillbox Hill**

Title: Police abuse at it's finest

https://streamable.com/bisa0r

https://streamable.com/2opoer

Description: Cops at it again, arresting a man who simply passed next to a ''roadblock'', the road wasn't blocked properly at all and the cops didn't make it clear that traffic wasn't allowed to pass through. Instead of giving our verbal warnings and educating the public, it's easier to ruin their record by just throwing them in jail for the slightest mistake. We really need those riots to start again, they get away with so much bullshit.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Wirbelwind said:

User: CT-1

Comment: cringe rice

Reply to CT-1's comment from bananaglazeddonuts6969696969:

At least watch the video and see that the riced car isn't even owned by this man. He pulled up in a sedan and got arrested for no reason, dumbass cops always acting retarded even online. 

Just now, Shiro said:

At least watch the video and see that the riced car isn't even owned by this man. He pulled up in a sedan and got arrested for no reason, dumbass cops always acting retarded even online. 

User: CT-1

Comment: ok boomer xD

• Upvote 1

Username: seashore

Comment: thank you Los Santos Police Department !! keeping the street safe from these sicko scumbags. how will my child play kick ball with you absolute dingbats racing and disrespecting the LAW!! good work Los Santos Police Department I commend you!

• Upvote 1

Username: Shinjinator

Comment: yo guys this is the dude in the video, the story goes like this, i was driving by from the south of where the what appeared to me was a traffic stop, like near QuickFix the garage is where i drove up from the road was unblocked on that side, I kept driving by but the road was blocked in front of me near the north of mirror park, i was forced to make a u-turn to re-route back from where i came, i passed by the traffic stop, pulled off to the side of the road, doing 10mph pass the units, got out of my car to see what was happening, but then one of the men came up and grabbed me.. I got reckless endangerment and a fine of 2,500.

Edited by Moonlight
1 hour ago, Shiro said:

User: QOS3

Comment: idk who u think they are but definitely not a cop LOL

• Shvag locked this topic