ULSA - University of Los Santos San Andreas

This is a fantastic idea for a faction, and I believe it will provide a great amount of roleplay opportunities for the community. My character is an alumni from ULSA, so I already see potential for roleplay between my character and your faction. Great work, and I wish you the best of luck.

Just a quick update from me.

ULSA has been approved to create internals for some of our University buildings.

Moving forward, I would like to keep the refurbishment process as IC as possible. This means Chancellor Hamilton  and her Cabinet  will be taking ownership at an IC level & take responsibility for interviewing prospective architects and designers, reviewing existing resume's and agreeing legal contracts for this work.

The intention with these initial designs is to get our university campus up and running, so we have spaces to RP and they contain essential University features.

While I see there could well be room for more than just the below (as these buildings are fairly large), I'd consider the minimum requirements for this to be:
1) Reception
2) A few offices for senior faculty
3) University library
4) Lecture Hall
5) A couple of classrooms (with a different feel e.g. a science lab / comp science room / art room?)  - obviously we may only start with 1 or 2 of these depending on space.

Student Dorms will also be a feature at ULSA but this has already been agreed by a player who's shown significant support for our project.