Facebrowser Inc.

YWard

Just a suggestion, I really think the Facebroswer profile picture thing should be limited to only IG pics of characters. More immersive and it'll somewhat prevent trolls from popping up on the site. I've already seen a couple pics of real life people as profile pictures.

Edited by VinnySpaghetti
5 hours ago, VinnySpaghetti said:

Just a suggestion, I really think the Facebroswer profile picture thing should be limited to only IG pics of characters. More immersive and it'll somewhat prevent trolls from popping up on the site. I've already seen a couple pics of real life people as profile pictures.

personally i dont mind the real life pictures, but seeing so many people already using ingame pictures makes me really happy. There's alot more IC photos taken where people go on various trips ingame, taking pics with their friends ingame, their cars. Compared to you know where, where they'd just pull out a random picture from instagram of their faceclaim going out with their friends, where the player tags it like "out with my homies" even though these people don't exist. I'm loving it so far, and hopefully it does stay this way

Edited by Ikechukwu
10 hours ago, VinnySpaghetti said:

4 hours ago, Ikechukwu said:

personally i dont mind the real life pictures, but seeing so many people already using ingame pictures makes me really happy. There's alot more IC photos taken where people go on various trips ingame, taking pics with their friends ingame, their cars. Compared to you know where, where they'd just pull out a random picture from instagram of their faceclaim going out with their friends, where the player tags it like "out with my homies" even though these people don't exist. I'm loving it so far, and hopefully it does stay this way

I opened a discussion for that here:

https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/topic/1002-ic-faceclaims-for-facebrowser/

Looks good! But i'm not a huge fan of the Login menu on the side, I like it centered, good job though. Don't forget you can actually role play ingame having a business, just like Lifeinvander.

14 hours ago, Ingram said:

Looks good! But i'm not a huge fan of the Login menu on the side, I like it centered, good job though. Don't forget you can actually role play ingame having a business, just like Lifeinvander.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work something out for the login screen, as for playing it ICly, we're already doing it that!

Changelog:

• Introducing #hashtags! [ADDED]