Facebrowser Inc.

YWard

22 minutes ago, Arnzeal said:

Just want to say Facebrowser is an excellent notion and sure to be well received by the community. I for one am very excited for it and appreciate the time dedicated towards this.

Metagaming will always be an issue, for most people it is hard to ignore the obvious and pretend to know nothing about an certain character. With Facebrowser however you can always do a bit of research about other characters depending on how much one is willing to share about oneself. It is in everyones own hands to decide how much to share about their characters.

I remember the days of Tracebook where you could do anything from listing house parties to blackmailing senators. It was an excellent platform to extend the roleplay beyond the server and encourage the collective mass of the community to communicate.

Cheers.

I'm happy you feel positive about it, the goal with Facebrowser was to provide the community with new ways of meeting people and socializing ICly, as well as for businesses IG to publicize themselves. I'm always happy to take your feedback and implement it to the site to make it more of what /you/ guys need for your RP.

I'll make sure to let you know when the website is backup for you test and give us feedback.