Facebrowser Inc.

YWard

• [CHANGED] Stylish avatar hover effect with profile picture, cover photo and add/message buttons.
  • [ADDED] Sponsored Posts.
  • [CHANGED] Flag Button to Report Button.
  • [ADDED] Reactions for comments.
  • [FIX] Notification count not visible in header (CSS)
Edited by JoeWarner
  • [ADDED] Ability to change usernames.
  • [CHANGED] The following actions will no longer generate activity and spam home page “User joined, user updated profile and user updated profile picture.
Edited by JoeWarner

This is more of a general question. Given that there is a gigantic degree of ped customization, could we finally get rid of IRL faceclaims and use the character we created?

31 minutes ago, the_criserk said:

This is more of a general question. Given that there is a gigantic degree of ped customization, could we finally get rid of IRL faceclaims and use the character we created?

I personally would love to enforce that, however, I'll keep it up for the community to vote using a Poll. I can assure you so far 2 thirds of the users who changed the profile pictures used an IC one, so I'm quite optimistic!

18 hours ago, Stimo said:

Keep up the good work Joe. Nice application you have here.

Thank you!

Just want to say Facebrowser is an excellent notion and sure to be well received by the community. I for one am very excited for it and appreciate the time dedicated towards this.

Metagaming will always be an issue, for most people it is hard to ignore the obvious and pretend to know nothing about an certain character. With Facebrowser however you can always do a bit of research about other characters depending on how much one is willing to share about oneself. It is in everyones own hands to decide how much to share about their characters.

I remember the days of Tracebook where you could do anything from listing house parties to blackmailing senators. It was an excellent platform to extend the roleplay beyond the server and encourage the collective mass of the community to communicate.

Cheers.

Edited by Arnzeal