Donnie Fitzgerald: Man with The Fence

Gall

tfHprCc.png

Money. Some earn a buck and cherish every ticking second of their job. Frankly, I've never had the opportunity to score some cash and find joy in what I do. The whole world's against us in this capitalist, rotten slum. So I steal. All the law and order in this world left me thieving my way through the streets, call it immoral if you gotta. I'm a fraudulent, crooked son of a bitch and there's nothing y'can do about it.

Donovan Fitzgerald is a thirty-two year old jailbird who's recently been released for his conviction of aggravated battery. He's established close ties with the MacArthur Organized Crime Group.

Donnie grew up in a small family who imprinted generic views on success; thriving as a doctor, lawyer, engineer — you get the idea. He failed his parent's motives and desires, instead driven by his own desires for stealing. Growing up, his two parents hardly got along and domestic violence was a common occurrence against his mother. His father lived his life as a drunkard, committing insurance and credit fraud for extra cash on the sideline. It was influential and inspiring to Don, much of the traumatic sighting and his father's lifestyle shaped what he is now. Much like his father, Don clashes with alcoholism as well as his woman's complaints lingering on.

Prior to his sentencing, Donnie was directly involved in credit fraud schemes as well as coordinated heists on smaller shops and homes. It was quite a profitable lifestyle, everybody earned their fair share of the deal. Although he dreamt bigger, he aspired to establish a legal front as a means of slinging his illegally obtained goods. A drunken quarrel in a bar escalated to a violent brawl, Donnie was charged with aggravated battery after brutally injuring the man with a pair of knuckledusters. His longing aspirations were stonewalled for some time, his actions were certainly not worthwhile. His woman was left devastated with the news.

Throughout his time in jail, he's established several connections in the can who operate along the lines of his field play. Francis "Mickey" MacArthur successfully led a gang of thieves until he was incarcerated along with several of his own associates for a brutal beating driven by debt collection. Donnie was intrigued in what was planned soon after their release, a decade-long time of planning and scheming. Despite his own regretful sentencing and the obstruction of parole officers within the gang, His determination only pushed him further, committed to make a name out for himself.

Soon after his release, Donnie got in touch with Mickey and several of his associates. He's now toiling to seek several associates in hopes of gathering a crew of perceptive thieves for his fence. 

Edited by Gall
  • Upvote 9