Serial removal role - SSes of past/present roleplay

2 hours ago, CuttingRoomFloor said:

In the app it shows
"Screenshots of your serial removal roleplay (past or present):"

If I wasn't a serial remover before, I won't have past SSes

If I am applying for it now, why would I have present SSes lol

Can anyone tell me what to put there? N/A?

What you are applying for is the OOC permission of /removeserial command which actually removes the serial of weapons.

The question here is how in-depth and immersive your serial removal roleplay is. You have to show roleplay screenshots of removing serials to gain access to the command in question.

This is to weed out people who will just abuse the command with no roleplay involvement whereas the task itself takes some effort.

12 minutes ago, effion said:

What you are applying for is the OOC permission of /removeserial command which actually removes the serial of weapons.

The question here is how in-depth and immersive your serial removal roleplay is. You have to show roleplay screenshots of removing serials to gain access to the command in question.

This is to weed out people who will just abuse the command with no roleplay involvement whereas the task itself takes some effort.

So in other words, he should just write some Roleplay there to give an example on how he'd go around performing a serial number removal.

Not quite. By receiving the job, the character suddenly doesn't get some superpower or a blueprint on how to remove serials from a gun. It should of been developed into the role, meaning that the character should already be capable of completing a serial removal from an in-character standpoint. The question asks you specifically to showcase your roleplay involving the matter through screenshots so that illegal faction management can rest easy knowing that your roleplay is of high standard and as such you can be trusted with having the job.

1 hour ago, colorlessrainbow said:

Not quite. By receiving the job, the character suddenly doesn't get some superpower or a blueprint on how to remove serials from a gun. It should of been developed into the role, meaning that the character should already be capable of completing a serial removal from an in-character standpoint. The question asks you specifically to showcase your roleplay involving the matter through screenshots so that illegal faction management can rest easy knowing that your roleplay is of high standard and as such you can be trusted with having the job.

Ok great, I will make sure to do some example RP prior to doing it so I can showcase.

• Bash locked this topic