Move entry payments to /bmanager!

Why would you say no to allowing your managers to access the cash given from entry fee? It's literally the only realistic explanation. Owners are not normally around to collect cash and so forth. Managers handle deposits, etc. I understand protecting your e-money, but this is about realism, and creating roleplay for others. Business roleplay is surrounded with forming a business, and making it successful. When I say successful, I mean, not having to be around for the business to operate. Such as trucking companies. Considering I roleplay in organized crime, it would be an awesome add. Being able to track every single cent that the business brings in, and allowing others to micro-manage it. This is what a business is about, trust. What is a literal business if one person has to be around for it to function correctly? At this point, we are giving people the business and making them PM an OOC agreement that they understand they are just a manager and not the owner. The only difficulty when doing this is, is being able to track the entry fees when you aren't the owner. I check up on several businesses, and their weekly income, so it would be cool to track entry fees, and be able to roleplay around that. Makes for a cleaner business, and you would literally need to trust your managers for that position. Otherwise? Leave them at supervisor. 

Edited by Joseph_Campo
  • Upvote 1
23 hours ago, Joseph_Campo said:

Why would you say no to allowing your managers to access the cash given from entry fee? It's literally the only realistic explanation. Owners are not normally around to collect cash and so forth. Managers handle deposits, etc. I understand protecting your e-money, but this is about realism, and creating roleplay for others. Business roleplay is surrounded with forming a business, and making it successful. When I say successful, I mean, not having to be around for the business to operate. Such as trucking companies. Considering I roleplay in organized crime, it would be an awesome add. Being able to track every single cent that the business brings in, and allowing others to micro-manage it. This is what a business is about, trust. What is a literal business if one person has to be around for it to function correctly? At this point, we are giving people the business and making them PM an OOC agreement that they understand they are just a manager and not the owner. The only difficulty when doing this is, is being able to track the entry fees when you aren't the owner. I check up on several businesses, and their weekly income, so it would be cool to track entry fees, and be able to roleplay around that. Makes for a cleaner business, and you would literally need to trust your managers for that position. Otherwise? Leave them at supervisor. 

This.

Literally makes no sense for the cash flow to be from owner to manager when the owner wouldn't even be present. We have a wonderful script in place already that is tied to a property, the bonus tying to the same script instead of property should be a simple addition.

Edited by Flow

Yes, please!

Although we have people trying to protect their so well deserved e-money, we can't let this overlap realism. As Flow already stated, the way it is right now makes no sense. We have a wonderful script right now and all it needs is this small adjustment. Do this and increase realism on our community.

Assuming that if you don't have a business script, the money would still go to your property cashbox? Either way I'd like to see this added.

It's more or less an IC issue if your managers are dipping into your profits, handle that accordingly.