theirishvillage.com

"May you always have love in your hearts and beer in your belly"

x9Mh1J2.png

Irish Village?

Have you ever stepped foot in a night club or a bar and asked yourself why are you paying over $150 for a bottle of beer that doesn't even taste good? Here at the friendlies pub in town, Ireland's very own Guinness beer is always $5 and Jameson whiskey is $12. At The Irish Village we only have one simple rule, nobody leaves sober. We serve the minimum of two rounds of tequila shot during the peek of The Pub's opening to guarantee that; and of course, they come fully free of charge!

Where are Paddy And The Rats?

You'd be surprised to know, but they're on our music playlist, that's right, we play all sorts of Irish classics, Celtic, Folk and Metal for you to feel just as Irish at our little village. These include but not limited to everyone's favorite, Dropkick Murphys, The Bothy Band, The Mary Wallopers and Flogging Molly.

Game nights?

Yep, we have a fully fledged room dedicated to poker, we host games during the weekends with exiting prizes for you to win! But not a poker fan? No problem! darts and pool are also there for you to enjoy.

Little Ireland?

You could call our village the "Little Ireland". We have a wall showcasing Irish handicrafts, next to it, there is a gnome garden with actual living plants! We have classical water pumps with an aquarium full of fish. The Irish Village is just as beautiful and green as Ireland.

- "I'm ready to get wasted, where do I find The Village?"

We're located at the very end of Magellan Avenue, Vespucci. For directions, click the button below.

Spoiler

15hO5hR.png

A9lSgmj.png

But I want to listen to your music in my car too, it's too good!

Well you're in luck, because Irish Village's very own radio streams 24 hours a day, all you have to do, is to switch your radio frequency to 68Mhz ((/setstation 68))

Comment & review section is enabled by the administrator

USERNAME:

COMMENT:

RATING: (OPTIONAL | 1-10 STARS)

Edited by BadassBaboon
  • Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic