CloutToken

Remove Neon Lights  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hard to agree, but it's a matter of progress - if the entire server will eventually put neon lights under their cars I hope admins will simply remove it otherwise it's going to be like an RPG server.

Honestly, no. It shouldn't be removed. You don't see them IRL cause they're illegal to drive with 99% of the places in the world on public roads, this is an IC issue and hence should be handled ICly. I personally don't use neon, but if someone wants to and it's not illegal then I don't see a reason they should be disallowed.

I live in Houston, Texas. There are many cars with Neon lights on the bottom, its called an under glow. Just because you live in an area/country that doesn't have neon lights doesn't mean they don't exist. The game is based in California, if you go to Los Angeles, I bet you will see some under glows. Its a nonchalant thing there.

Edited by Froge
On 11/25/2017 at 6:15 AM, Mahiko said:

Honestly, no. It shouldn't be removed. You don't see them IRL cause they're illegal to drive with 99% of the places in the world on public roads, this is an IC issue and hence should be handled ICly. I personally don't use neon, but if someone wants to and it's not illegal then I don't see a reason they should be disallowed.

On 11/27/2017 at 4:26 AM, St3fan[NL] said:

They are there IRL on cars too, the LAW just has to interfere with it, same with Turbo installed. It is more an IC issue.

Petition to have it banned on public roads or something, and the LSPD will gladly hand out fines for it!

That said, archiving.

• Wisci locked this topic