Disallow evading police without reason

Zani

Thought it was a rule already, unless a player is playing a character who is in a stolen vehicle, really high on drugs, has a gun in the car...etc he shouldn't just take any officer in a high speed chase each time a traffic stop is initiated on him. Maybe like wait and assess the situation, is he going to arrest me ? Search the car ? Telling me to get out ? The classic chase throught all of SA then suicide by cop doesn't offer any RP to the LEOs.

Edited by Babil

As a member of the PD I don't necessarily agree with implementing this as a rule. If a person is an obvious cop baiter we do not pursue and we report them. People run from Police for stupid reason's IRL just because "they was gonna get a ticket" so I don't agree with limiting this RP further. There are obvious times when player's just evade for the fun and they can/are already being dealt with when reported by PD and therefore I don't feel we need this rule to counter this. Use discretion in pursuits as PD and as Staff.

• Upvote 1

Yeah nah... I'm not gonna sit down and explain myself to a bunch of people who have nothing to do with my RP everytime my character decides it'd be fitting to run from the cops. You're forgetting that people in real life run from the cops for the most retarded reasons, this'd restrict rp possibilities.