What is going on really??

PapaDoc

7 minutes ago, MaliC said:

Imagine forum reporting for that when everyone literally does it. It's not powergaming my nigga. You can run away scriptwise, I don't know what you're talking about. Do you really want someone with a knife to do a /me stabs then wait for 5 mins for the other person to reply in /do? That's basically waiting for someone to grab their gun to kill you. 

I get that you reported for your virtual girlfriend but it's not that deep.

Not powergaming? It's powergaming, please read the admin response and the powergaming rule. I also made the report on Amelia's behalf because HE was having issues accessing the forums and I was the only one who had a recording.

Edited by Torlo
1 minute ago, MaliC said:

Imagine forum reporting for that when everyone literally does it. It's not powergaming my nigga. You can run away scriptwise, I don't know what you're talking about. Do you really want someone with a knife to do a /me stabs then wait for 5 mins for the other person to reply in /do? That's basically waiting for someone to grab their gun to kill you. 

Just now, R3PZY_Youtube said:

Bro, you'n know shit about gang RP on the server.... Let alone gang shit in real life, just please... 

I agree with both of the above mentioned points, but you guys should calm down before they use these posts as a reason to lock the thread. 

Just now, Jola said:

Ure literally not bringing any substance to this argument, its like you're posting unneeded shit to get the thread locked.

I'm literally asking for some examples so I can understand what he is trying to get at. I didn't ask you anything.

1 minute ago, shareef2 said:

I agree with both of the above mentioned points, but you guys should calm down before they use these posts as a reason to lock the thread. 

It's not powergaming. At the end of the day it's another person's opinion behind a monitor. If that is powergaming then half of the players would be punished for doing that.  That forum report was retarded and I don't really care.

IMG_20200715_071230.jpg

Edited by MaliC

Can we get back to the points at hand;

Black RP is sidelined on this server.

Illegal rpers are getting punished at a harsher rate than legal or LEO Rpers, illegal factions as a whole get flack for certain individuals making mistakes while this isn't get case for legal RP.

Racism is something that should be taken more seriously on an OOC level.

• Syrike locked this topic