What is going on really??

PapaDoc

Just now, El Plaga said:

Look at all the comments of people being scared to comment? Do you see this? Imagine being scared to speak up about how you feel? This thread right here should prove to you how harsh staff is towards people, we all have our opinions. I’m glad my brother @Uno finally said something. I’m glad and I love that a lot of people of the community agree with him and his thoughts. 

??

? Agreed. Staff should not act so biased and rude (I've been met with some rude responses from admins before as well, but there are a few decent ones too), granted, yes we know staff isn't paid and that the number of players on the server and the number of reports that come in can get overwhelming, but if you cannot handle it in an unbiased manner each and every time and solely base your punishments on facts, then you should not be an admin. 

I will also go to say that it's absolutely abhorrent that the player who was maliciously racist was given such leniency. That's the equivalent of smacking a child's hand for drawing on the wall then handing them the crayon back. 

Gang roleplay has always been misunderstood by the people who have never lived in a low income area or struggled. The people who sit here and say "oh gangs don't do this, gangs don't do that", please try to understand - not every body lives in a loving, 2 parent home in a nice neighborhood. Gangs DO have members as young as 11-12 years old. Children do kill other children. You can open up any damn news website and read the local crime section in any major city and educate your self. This is 2020, there's 0 excuse for ignorance. We, as gang roleplayers, should not be DICTATED on how and what we roleplay, if someone is being a perverted pedo, then ban that person and keep it moving. If you want to get control of the gangs, FM needs to put an RoE into place (rules of engagement for those who don't know what it is) and put some limitations on the back and forth shooting. 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, 18Cowboys said:

I agree with you but at the end of the day admins are just gonna say "if you don't like it, leave."

This honestly, I played faithfully nearly everyday and was passionate about keeping the roleplay in the county up and high with DRD and affiliates. Until I was banned for something I didn’t even do and had to spend over a month proving my innocence. In that period administrators stripped all my assets and left me with virtually nothing barring my vehicles. Upon being unbanned I was pretty lost since most people I played with either stopped playing in that month or things changed so significantly that I felt left out. I had a hard time getting back into the roleplay I enjoyed during my time here. I tried treating it as if I got out of jail, but it’s not the same knowing it isn’t fair that you lost everything.

With most of my friends gone due to their own loss of interest and lack of organization (which I usually did) I didn’t have much to turn to either. I tried connecting with the new people around but it wasn’t the same.  I spent nearly two months trying to recover some of it but was either ignored, not taken seriously or told that it was my problem. At the end of the day it came down to “if you don’t like it, leave”. I’m left just waiting in the background, I’m still banned from anything legal. The frustrating part is that none of this was my decision, and for something I didn’t do. I really like the server and the community but sometimes it is what it is and you can’t do much about it. 

2 minutes ago, Torlo said:

You mean when a gangster tries to murder a store clerk because he refuses to sell an 18 year old alcohol? It's one thing to rob a store and run away, it's another to go on a 24/7 crime spree kidnapping and raping all over the city like it's Somalia. I've only ever submitted one forum report because the person did the usual "/me rushes" and started spam clicking, which seems pretty common in the illegal rp sphere.

These situations rarely happen. You're focusing too much on a small minority rather than witnessing the vast majority of serious illegal RPers that've contributed a lot to this server... read their faction threads.

The negative is always overlooked rather than the positive since "bans" and "forum reports" are more attractive than watching two people having a casual interaction on the street.

Edited by DLimit
3 minutes ago, Torlo said:

You mean when a gangster tries to murder a store clerk because he refuses to sell an 18 year old alcohol? It's one thing to rob a store and run away, it's another to go on a 24/7 crime spree kidnapping and raping all over the city like it's Somalia. I've only ever submitted one forum report because the person did the usual "/me rushes" and started spam clicking, which seems pretty common in the illegal rp sphere.

Imagine forum reporting for that when everyone literally does it. It's not powergaming my nigga. You can run away scriptwise, I don't know what you're talking about. Do you really want someone with a knife to do a /me stabs then wait for 5 mins for the other person to reply in /do? That's basically waiting for someone to grab their gun to kill you. 

I get that you reported for your virtual girlfriend but it's not that deep.

Edited by MaliC
Just now, Torlo said:

LOL, non one said that's acceptable RP. I  feel like you were just rubbed the wrong way after one situation. 

The excessive reporting probably goes both ways when it comes to legal/illegal RP. It's just that in MY experience legal RPers have gone out of their way to report me for the pettiest of reasons. 

Just now, Project-P said:

LOL, non one said that's acceptable RP. I  feel like you were just rubbed the wrong way after one situation. 

The excessive reporting probably goes both ways when it comes to legal/illegal RP. It's just that in MY experience legal RPers have gone out of their way to report me for the pettiest of reasons. 

Do you have an example of this?

• Syrike locked this topic